how money is a movie star worth | Syracusefan.com

how money is a movie star worth

Wow, that's pretty incredible. Gotta give Cruise props for doing that himself and not having a stunt double. I've never seen a Mission Impossible movie before, is it kind of like an American version of James Bond?

Wow, that's pretty incredible. Gotta give Cruise props for doing that himself and not having a stunt double. I've never seen a Mission Impossible movie before, is it kind of like an American version of James Bond?
Yes. Only more extreme...

He has always done his own stunts.

the stunts he has done are way over the top of what most would try.. Its one thing to do the fighting type stuff.. but he does crazy stuff even the stunt people have to really thing twice about.,

but then he puts in the time.. 1300 jumps to prep for a stunt on top of all the sky dives.

I heard he used a stunt double to jump on Oprah's couch.

Hey, he got all that stuff paid for by the production company. My sense is he loves doing the extreme adrenaline type stuff. Can you imagine trying to do any of this just on your own? The cost must be tens of millions.

Hey, he got all that stuff paid for by the production company. My sense is he loves doing the extreme adrenaline type stuff. Can you imagine trying to do any of this just on your own? The cost must be tens of millions.
Forest for the trees

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom