How much is the buyout | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

How much is the buyout

You crazy.

It doesn't make them stay - it's disincentive for those offering him the job. And if they do leave and the new school pays, that's money in our pocket.

I'm sorry what's the downside, again?
We need a coach that is going to stay .

We need to recruit better athletes. I don't care if a coach leaves every 2 years as long as they leave the program better than they inherited it.
It does not seem that you understand all the promises , arrangements and cliques that make up a 100 person plus organization . Maybe after a team is strong enough that is not much of an issue , but it appears to be a huge issue at this time .

It does not seem that you understand all the promises , arrangements and cliques that make up a 100 person plus organization . Maybe after a team is strong enough that is not much of an issue , but it appears to be a huge issue at this time .
I get this and that is why I don't believe Dino is leaving this offseason.

There may soon be an All-inclusive kcsu trolling thread
How about his own board, on SMG?

Getting a bit sick of his/her crap...

We need to recruit better athletes. I don't care if a coach leaves every 2 years as long as they leave the program better than they inherited it.
Syracuse is a school that will only get better athletes with coaching consistency and winning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom