How much is the buyout | Syracusefan.com

How much is the buyout

kcsu

Living Legend
I have heard as high as 15m for the first 3 years.

My terms are simple. 25% of all advertising revenue.
f69d5a398857b01875e4182903b5397a.jpg

;)

It's in excess of $9mm from I've heard
We can go out & get Saban or Urban with that extra money...I can't imagine anyone besides maybe Oregon would pay that much for a 4-8 coach...I too have been reading all the articles & sometimes head to different boards & Dino isn't really even mentioned anywhere but here

Maybe there have been some teams interested in Dino until they find out the buyout to his contract and that's where the negotiation ends.

Baylor can pay it just from change they find between the sofa cushions.

If a person isn't intent on staying , what is the point in making them ?

I understand what you are trying to say: we don't want anyone who doesn't ultimately want to be committed to Syracuse.

But the program needs to protect it's interests against coaches just looking for the next gig. If someone wants our coach, they can have him if said coach ultimately wants to go. No one "makes them stay." But they'll have to pay a price

Baylor can pay it just from change they find between the sofa cushions.

Not sure why people think this.? Not to mention they probably paid out briles and likely will be defending lawsuits soon.

You crazy.

It doesn't make them stay - it's disincentive for those offering him the job. And if they do leave and the new school pays, that's money in our pocket.

I'm sorry what's the downside, again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom