How will attendance be at UVA? | Syracusefan.com

How will attendance be at UVA?

Cuse House

All American
Can the storm help us by making the place a little quieter/less full than usual?

Can the storm help us by making the place a little quieter/less full than usual?
They play in front of a quiet atmosphere at home... doesn't seem to give them a boost. If anything They seem more locked in on the road without the blue hairs giving them the willies.

They play in front of a quiet atmosphere at home... doesn't seem to give them a boost. If anything They seem more locked in on the road without the blue hairs giving them the willies.
A lot of the blue hairs will be replaced by the students. The fans usually tend to get louder as the time on the shot clock dwindles.

FrancoPizza said:

You can stop with the constant shots at someone.

NYCSUGrad said:
Huh? Are you defending another team's purported fan base?

He's talking about SU and the Dome. You and Hoos misread his post.

We are at bww on Uva campus. Highways are fine. We drove up from Greensboro. A little slushy in Charlottesville. LGO!!!

He's talking about SU and the Dome. You and Hoos misread his post.
You're right bees, though I had to reread the other post carefully to see that. Then I laughed, because if I'm guessing that someone you refer to's identity correctly, the person is so NOT a blue hair, at least by my definition of the term.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom