How will you remember this season? | Syracusefan.com

How will you remember this season?

Cuse House

All American
What a strange year it has been. All of those mini heart attacks were for nothing, they are shutting this down.

What is your take a way from this season? I believe that although it was a pretty mediocre year, we saw a ton of development, especially down the stretch.

QG, BB, Sid, etc.

Feel bad for Hughes, heck of a player and we’re going to miss him.

What a strange year it has been. All of those mini heart attacks were for nothing, they are shutting this down.

What is your take a way from this season? I believe that although it was a pretty mediocre year, we saw a ton of development, especially down the stretch.

QG, BB, Sid, etc.

The end of the Boeheim era is upon us. It will still take a couple years, but the end is in sight, and that’s going to lead to some unsettled and uncomfortable times.

QG, BB, Sid, etc.

the last UNC game is what I will remember.

QG, BB, Sid, etc.

I will remember a team that, while not the most talented. Had grit and determination and left it all on the court for each other and the coaching staff.

QG, BB, Sid, etc.

For how it didn't end.

1584031752246.png

I'm feeling weird that the end of the season "snuck up" on me. Even in a down season I know that once the season is over I'll still miss it.

Up until a day or two ago I figured it would end tonight/tomorrow night/etc. But not at 11am on a Thursday.

i said last week i thought this team was gonna go on a run in acc tourny. i really believed that, even after the miami debacle. i think this team was better than their record, especially the acc record. i enjoyed watching them from jan on, they played well, just couldnt get enough stops in those close losses.

This season pretty much sucked.

But beyond being completely negative I’ll say Eli was fun to watch. Girard and Buddy show a bright offensive future. Blowing out Pitt and BC twice each was nice. Maybe not a huge accomplishment but at least a sign that the world wasn’t completely off its axis.

But really, smacking UNC by 30 when their fans were convinced they had a run in them was the thing I’ll remember.

And as has been said we ended the season with a win. Doesn’t happen often, so you take it how you can get it.

Remember a team that liked each other and was fun to watch while still being maddening on occasion
Remembering Hughes, a guy that was underrated by many when he came to Syracuse. Remembering Marek, the good and the bad.

As much as anything, remembering JB pulling everything out of almost all his players.

The beat down we gave UNC in their home territory, in prime time on National Television. How UNC came into the game thinking they were going to walk away with an easy win. Lastly, how many picked UNC to win the ACC tourney? A masterful game. Proud of the players/coaches for the performance. Until next season......

The beat down we gave UNC in their home territory, in prime time on National Television. How UNC came into the game thinking they were going to walk away with an easy win. Lastly, how many picked UNC to win the ACC tourney? A masterful game. Proud of the players/coaches for the performance. Until next season...
And how whiny Cole Anthony was the whole game.

How I still haven't seen the last BC game. ESPN+ still doesn't have it list as pn demand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom