Huge game tonight! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Huge game tonight!

Nova has a lot of games under his belt and his not practicing that week meant nothing. The Arkansas QB has never played in his life and he was terrible. Their offense was non-functional with him under center.

As for your other injuries – bfd. Who’ve had those injuries all season (meaning their replacements have played all season) and some of those guys didn’t play last year either so who cares. I’m sure Arkansas had other injuries to. Nonetheless Arkansas is bad and you barely beat with their scrub Qb.

Arkansas is not a great team and we beat them. You're trying too hard on this one.

Just FYI, that same injured QB could not beat out Tyler Wilson (4th Round pick-Raiders) last year when Rutgers also beat the Hogs.[/quote]

Be one of the smartest moves they could make so I'd say no, they won't take a flyer on UCF.

Tejas wants no part of ucf unless perhaps they plan on raiding their coaching staff first. How old is Oleary?

I agree with bnoro about the Rutgers threads. With that said however I have an awful feeling Rutgers wins tonight I just think the Cards are over rated and yes I am aware Rutgers isn't that good either.

Perhaps just my .02 but AKS is one of the good Rutgers posters until he gets provoked. I've had good football convos with him multiple times, and while I've also seen him lose his cool, I've never considered him a troll.

If Rutgers wins tonight and we lose to ncsfu I do expect some of their trolls to drop by.

Not what I want to happen at all I just think they will play them closer then people think

I'd like the Rutgers to win.

Not one part of me wants the Cards to flutter through their candyland of a schedule unscathed, as they should.

Huge game for who? Louisville won't be playing for the BCS championship because they are stuck in this awful league for the season and Rutgers is playing for... What? Their 1st outright Big East champ... Wait. The 1st ever AAC championship.

It will be an interesting game, but the stakes are fairly small. Oh - and go Louisville!

Fresno St. is good and in the Top 25 and we lost on the road, in overtime going for 2 because it was 3am est. for our guys and they just spent 5+ hours in 90 degree heat. SMU was hopefully a dreaded "What" game that we ended up winning. You must have missed the Arkansas game if you thought we were "dominated for three quarters." We were minus three in turnovers. We out gained them 400 to 283 and had 24 first downs to their 14.

Tonight will be a huge test for our suspect pass defense. But, we will score plenty of points against Louisville.

Who the f*** cares. Eat s*** and die.

Yup.

Go Rutgers!

Those words will never form in my mouth. If SU needed Buttgers to upset someone just so SU could play in the national championship game, I would still be conflicted. "Go (to hell) Buttgers!"

The nursing home is putting on a performance of Hello Dolly! I'm playing Satchmo.
Luis Armstrong singing "Hello, Dolly". What people will do when they get old and need a few bucks.

I only care about this game because Louisville is a future conference mate. I only commented in thread because of the same thing and to say the other team is long in our rear view mirror, and I can't understand how the obsession with them on this board continues to live.

Fresno St. is good and in the Top 25 and we lost on the road, in overtime going for 2 because it was 3am est. for our guys and they just spent 5+ hours in 90 degree heat. SMU was hopefully a dreaded "What" game that we ended up winning. You must have missed the Arkansas game if you thought we were "dominated for three quarters." We were minus three in turnovers. We out gained them 400 to 283 and had 24 first downs to their 14.

Tonight will be a huge test for our suspect pass defense. But, we will score plenty of points against Louisville.
So either you were dominated for three quarters because they forced you into those turnovers or they got lucky. Before you answer consider this boxscore: http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=322870164

As much as I dislike both programs, I hope Rutgers gets the salt pounded out of them. A strong Louisville team coming into the ACC next year continues to make the conference look that much better. And F NJ.

Whoa, some of live in the great state of NJ. Let's remember this particular school you love is located in Syracuse, NY.

If I can borrow a quote from another poster from another thread: "This thread sucks!"

Really, who GAS????

In the future anyone posting about Rutgers make a note to have that in the title, so people don't waste their time opening the thread.

Gun to the head, ya gotta believe Rutgers covers starting the game up 19-0. No?

Gun to the head, ya gotta believe Rutgers covers starting the game up 19-0. No?
I wouldn't watch a rutgirls game with a gun to my head, I'd probably pull the trigger so I didn't have to endure the whole thing, and I'm not ready to die yet.

Big game for sure. Folding laundry until the Giants game. Go Gmen!!

I'll take 'Ville -19 in this game. Rutgers is much worse than that record indicates. Louisville has given up 34 pts all season, with only 10 of those not in garbage time. Ohio was stomped by Louisville and in a pick'em game vs. Rutgers, I'd take Ohio.

They're going to get stomped by Louisville and UCF this season, count it.
L'ville ain't that good. Check who've they've played too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom