Huge game tonight! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Huge game tonight!

Sell on chipotle, buy on potbellies. You're welcome.
Potbelly doubled at the opening -- haven't checked it since -- but can't imagine there's much more upside. Don't buy Sears.

Potbelly doubled at the opening -- haven't checked it since -- but can't imagine there's much more upside. Don't buy Sears.
Potbelly did double, but hasn't yet expanded along the east or west coasts. Lock it in now for a few years. Thank me later. They only IPO'd to get capital to grow.

Potbelly did double, but hasn't yet expanded along the east or west coasts. Lock it in now for a few years. Thank me later. They only IPO'd to get capital to grow.
Understood -- but I don't think Potbelly is any better than Quiznos. It's like Panera with worse meat and atmosphere. (But, then again, such is McDonald's.)

Understood -- but I don't think Potbelly is any better than Quiznos. It's like Panera with worse meat and atmosphere. (But, then again, such is McDonald's.)
I like it more than Quiznos, but irregardless, this is your typical fad quick lunch. When they open a new front, it's packed for at minimum 12 months. Happened with five guys and that's pure stuff for food.

Either way, I like my portfolio to generate 13% in returns annually. I love this stock at this price.

Has Rutgers beat a top 25 team in the last five years?

They have talent on the team. They just can never get it together.

I like it more than Quiznos, but irregardless, this is your typical fad quick lunch. When they open a new front, it's packed for at minimum 12 months. Happened with five guys and that's pure stuff for food.

Either way, I like my portfolio to generate 13% in returns annually. I love this stock at this price.

Everyone who hates Rutgers threads should at least appreciate that this Rutgers thread turned into a debate of Potbellies vs Quiznos.

You're welcome.

Everyone who hates Rutgers threads should at least appreciate that this Rutgers thread turned into a debate of Potbellies vs Quiznos.

You're welcome.
Damn. I was hoping nobody would notice.. Besides, who's Rutgers? Are they that FCS team posing as a FBS team?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom