Huggins Demands Reinstatement Threatens To Sue | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Huggins Demands Reinstatement Threatens To Sue

It's sad, really. Prior to all of this stuff in recent months, I actually liked Huggy Bear. Mainly because he wore sweatsuits all along while other coaches used to wear suits.

Not true... He was taken off suit requirement after he could not be trusted to dress himself properly... only missing the fur fedora...

CAvuZp9UcAAt8-k.jpg

Don’t know the relationship but the final decision is up to the player. If he wanted to stay he would have. He chose the money.
Which is why there needs to be more transparency re: guaranteed money.

So he's saying the school wrote his resignation statement and he never endorsed/signed-off on it.

WOW

I mean, he isn't getting his job back... so what, is he just pining for some extra $$$ to go away??

What. A. Sh-t. Show. Signature or no signature, Huggy really looks like a total jerk in all of this (and I say that having been a fan of him for a long time, up until recently).
I've always known he was a drunken slob, but I always liked him and thought that he did right by his players and I loved how hard his kids played for him. But, now he looks like an egotistical butthole.

I've always known he was a drunken slob, but I always liked him and thought that he did right by his players and I loved how hard his kids played for him. But, now he looks like an egotistical butthole.
I think this is all about cash. If he gets the $5m to go away - and the lawyer gets $1m - everyone wins.
Except Jesse.