Huggy Bear resigns | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Huggy Bear resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody knows this dude is a lush.

And it’s not like (even after the pay cut)that he can’t afford an Uber, or pay some staffer to drive him around)

Totally irresponsible.
Totally predictable.
Haha I didn’t have someone being called “a lush” on my Syracusefan Bingo card this Saturday morning… I’m not mad at it though, I’m embracing a nice turn of phrase;)

Well done!

I’m hearing he was at a Taylor Swift concert in Pittsburgh. You can’t make this shirt up!
Wow. Taylor Swift actually did have a concert in Pittsburgh last night.

I hope this drives Bob to check into a rehab center and see if he can salvage his life. He is a sick man and he needs help or he won’t be around much longer.

Back in my pre-retirement days, my company’s US headquarters was in Piscataway and I had to go in every three months for quarterly executive meetings. Teams who were in town to play Rutgers often stayed at the same hotel that I did. One night, Temple was in town and as I stood in line waiting to check into the hotel, I had a nice chat about zone defense with John Cheney. Nice guy.

Anyway, I was returning from dinner one night and as I walked in, the Kansas State team was walking out. I immediately recognized Huggins and was surprised that he looked more svelte than on TV. That was then….

Looking at his pictures now however, he looks like a bloated mess.

I was wondering why Morgantown police would arrest him and make it public. But I see he was in…..Pittsburgh. LOL.
It makes you wonder how many times the cops in West Virginia have driven Huggins and his car home after an incident like this.

In 2004, the arrest report said the inside of his car door was covered in vomit, this idiot didn't have a couple drinks, he was so wasted he was throwing up on himself and still tried to drive home.

He really should get a jail term for this offense. Dude couldn't pull his car over, and had probably just hit something to flatten his tire.

Would feel for him if not for leaving for a less than peer school clearly for a bag and his distasteful comments on the way out

So I dont feel at all
Yep, especially since his comments have been proven to be BS and completely untrue as evident by our recruiting success recently. He was obviously just trying to justify the move and make himself look better by blaming the school and the program. Karma.

I wonder how the conversations go when they talk about this stuff.
Like this:

Jesse: Dad, did you hear about Bob Huggins getting arrested for DUI?

Dad: yes Jesse, but I have a question: Is Bob Huggins on the $100 bill?

Jesse: No, that’s Ben Franklin

Dad: ok well in that case you aren’t going to West Virginia because of Bob Huggins

A comment on 7/42's WVU board is just lovely
SmartSelect_20230617_115155_Brave.jpg

Multi-millionaire driving around pounding road sodas. Just come hang out with me in Benni’s like the other old man alcoholics do, Bob.
My favorite part was the cooler they found right behind the center console in the backseat. No beverages in it but was still wet. Booze cruisin never a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom