Hype Video | Army | Syracusefan.com

Hype Video | Army

Gotta admit, none of these hype videos have hit the same as the ones last year. Not being negative to be negative, something just isn’t clicking. There’s certainly a ton to be pumped about though, I wonder if it’s someone different putting them together this year?

This is a fine video but it is not a hype video. It does emphasize our ability to catch footballs and that’s hopeful if nothing else.

And what is with our school‘s inability to spell? What is “e-mano e-mano”? I think they mean Mano a Mano?

This is a fine video but it is not a hype video. It does emphasize our ability to catch footballs and that’s hopeful if nothing else.

And what is with our school‘s inability to spell? What is “e-mano e-mano”? I think they mean Mano a Mano?

That’s a direct quote

It’s funny they went with putting Dino’s error in the video. Lol.

There was a whole segment yesterday morning on ACC radio where they were making fun of Dino butchering Mano y Mano.

It’s funny they went with putting Dino’s error in the video. Lol.

There was a whole segment yesterday morning on ACC radio where they were making fun of Dino butchering Mano y Mano.
Ah got it. Thought I could keep up with the Dinoisms, the Tower of Baber if you will, but clearly I’ve been slacking. Also, misspell jerseys and names on football fields and you get these sorts of assumptions about your spelling abilities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom