I have this feeling | Syracusefan.com

I have this feeling

Agreed...except Too bad our defense will give up the same amount.

Why do you say that? Just curious, as I don't think much is going to change for the balance of the season. I certainly hope I am wrong and the second half will be an Orange Awakening, but I am resigned to Syracuse, NY meaning Syracuse, next year.

Syracuse, NY: Syracuse Next Year! Haha! Anyway, I guess these defenses coming up are pretty good, so if Cuse maintains status quo against them does that mean progress?

Syracuse, NY: Syracuse Next Year! Haha! Anyway, I guess these defenses coming up are pretty good, so if Cuse maintains status quo against them does that mean progress?

If they average 24 points a game (scored by the offense) the rest of the way, that will be pretty damn good and might be enough to win 2 or 3 games if the defense is a little better getting off the field.

I should make clear, IMO that will require a significant step up in performance to do that. If they don't improve and generate more yards and first downs, I think it's a struggle to score another 10 TD's on offense the rest of the year.

Last edited:
- That this offense is on the verge of really busting loose, it seems the pieces are in place and we have been close. Hopefully Saturday is the day.
I feel like the offense has been pretty good. Light years ahead of the previous couple years. If only we had last years defense

Next Year's College Team. :p

So true and very funny. 2015 was the breakout year, no 2014 was, no wait it's 2016. No wait when Dungey is a junior we will be 8 win team!!!

Gotta love it... it's just so freaking brutal you just have to laugh

Guys, I am kidding here, please no posts about who said 2015 WAS GOING TO BE THE BREAKOUT YEAR!!!!

Trust me, my cubs just got manhandled in 4 but 2016 is the year!!!

*In Jest Preface*

We've turned the corner!
image.jpg

Which one have we turned?

So true and very funny. 2015 was the breakout year, no 2014 was, no wait it's 2016. No wait when Dungey is a junior we will be 8 win team!!!

Guys, I am kidding here, please no posts about who said 2015 WAS GOING TO BE THE BREAKOUT YEAR!!!!

I really can't wait to see what Dungey, Ish, Erv, etc... can do in 2016 after they've had a full Spring Practice to work together ... and Dungey has a year in S&C. :D

Shame that they'll probably have to break in a whole new coaching staff in 2017. :(;)

I really can't wait to see what Dungey, Ish, Erv, etc... can do in 2016 after they've had a full Spring Practice to work together ... and Dungey has a year in S&C. :D

Shame that they'll probably have to break in a whole new coaching staff in 2017. :(

You realize that's an argument for making a change now.

2012 was the year. And then the coach left and took the offense with him.

The weekly "I have a feeling" thread - one of my favorite traditions.

I think we will win. I always think we will win. Then we lose and I post angry thoughts on this site or we win and I go about my Saturday relatively sane.

TheCusian said:
2012 was the year. And then the coach left and took the offense with him.

A 7-5 regular season was "the year".

Ugh.

Scooch said:
A 7-5 regular season was "the year". Ugh.

I hear ya. But if we're talking upward trajectory - seemed like we were on it. Losing Nassib would have hurt either way. But Hackett was onto something.

I have a feeling I'm going to miss a good golf match at the club to go to game.

The weekly "I have a feeling" thread - one of my favorite traditions.

I think we will win. I always think we will win. Then we lose and I post angry thoughts on this site or we win and I go about my Saturday relatively sane.
Yea I know, but the overreaction and negativism here pushes me to rebel. And I really do think this team is headed in the right direction.

Yea I know, but the overreaction and negativism here pushes me to rebel. And I really do think this team is headed in the right direction.

Well I really was serious, it is a favorite tradition because it makes me laugh at myself a bit. I always feel we are going to win ... even when reason dictates otherwise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom