I like our current offense better | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

I like our current offense better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Give me Bama or fsu offense. Pro style run first lots of pap. Aggressive defensr that doesn't sit back and let teams dictate what happens.

You just don't know what you're talking about. Bama offense is like throwing up the white flag compared to the offense DB runs.

qdawgg said:
You're asking a-hole questions. Try talking like a fan who's potentially excited than some guy that might be forced to watch a full game next year because the team is exciting when you could be raking leaves.

I watch every game every week.

qdawgg said:
You just don't know what you're talking about. Bama offense is like throwing up the white flag compared to the offense DB runs.

Ok. Please tell me what I know

Ok. Give me Bama or fsu offense. Pro style run first lots of pap. Aggressive defensr that doesn't sit back and let teams dictate what happens.
We don't have the personnel to run any of that stuff and we aren't prying any of those assistants or coordinators from where they are at those name schools.

CuseOnly said:
We don't have the personnel to run any of that stuff and we aren't prying any of those assistants or coordinators from where they are at those name schools.

There are plenty of coaches in the ncaa that prefer that to the gimmick offenses that you see these days. How may times had the "zone read" offense won championships recently? Osu, auburn, texas? Maybe another?

There are plenty of coaches in the ncaa that prefer that to the gimmick offenses that you see these days. How may times had the "zone read" offense won championships recently? Osu, auburn, texas? Maybe another?

What? Those are offensive philosophies, not personnel. So if Dino hired someone that said they were installing the Ohio State offense, would that get you excited, even though you know that we don't have the personnel to run it?

Or if he hired a DC that said he was installing the Michigan State defense, would you be excited then?

We don't have their talent to be as successful as they are in those schemes. You are saying that the zone read offense is a gimmick? So 15 of the top 20 offenses in college football are gimmicks? Is that imaginary yardage they are gaining, are those fake touchdowns? Check how many CCG's those offenses are playing in or have played in in recent history.

Leaving this thread, nothing here makes any sense. At least not in reality, fantasy land maybe.

AlbOrange said:
I can't wait until 1:30 ish on Saturday!!!
Well this post has earned my respect...

Such a randomly accurate prediction..it's like you almost knew the exact time of today's announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom