I love Bill Walton but wow is he trolling Dave Pasch hard tonight | Syracusefan.com

I love Bill Walton but wow is he trolling Dave Pasch hard tonight

Alsacs

Living Legend
I love this guy as he entertaining and not to be taken seriously. However, with that said he is really bordering on insane tonight. I think he might have enjoyed the recreation from Colorado. He is asked Dave about violence on his daughter, creationism, national parks, and other crazy stuff.

This guy is amazing.

I love this guy as he entertaining and not to be taken seriously. However, with that said he is really bordering on insane tonight. I think he might have enjoyed the recreation from Colorado. He is asked Dave about violence on his daughter, creationism, national parks, and other crazy stuff.

This guy is amazing.
Just what I want when I tune in to a basketball game. No thanks.

He stated that the good people of Boulder seemed happier last nught than they have on any day since some random time in1974 when the Dead did three sets and a bunch of other shows. He's so random. Lol

image.jpg

He said something to the effect of, "It's loud here in Boulder, HIGH Colorado," right before going to a commercial break. Guy is completely out of his mind, but entertains the hell out of me.

Dash - you don't need anyone to tell you what is happening on the court. Unless it's Brown, VanGundy or Knight, what are we going to learn anyway.

This guy is amazing.

I'd love for Walton to take over the Coast to Coast AM show after George Noory retires.