i refuse to praise michigan | Syracusefan.com

i refuse to praise michigan

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
Two bullsh!t treys from thirty feet out was the difference.

I was surprised when SU made the Final Four.

I am amazed that Michigan is in the NC game. They aren't very good at all.

UL is going to kill them.

Actually, unlike last year when there were 5 or 6 really legit teams (us being one of a few) all the good teams this season sucked relatively speaking.

I knew Michigan was trouble and was praying Kansas didn't let them pull off that escape and they did. KU chocking cost us a national championship.

That shitty (offensive and rebounding) effort we put up tonight probably beats Florida or Kansas. And we probably beat LVille.

If Carter Williams has a good game and outplays Burke we win.

If Southerland doesn't suck huge duck we win.

If Boeheim doesn't call up a cooney drive with no guards left thinking Michigan will go 1 for 2 and give us a last second chance to tie it down 2 we maybe win.

Sorry, but Michigan is actually better than all the phony teams this year that have been ranked top 10.

I give Michigan credit. I think Burke is overrated, but McGary is absolutely legit.

I still think we could (should?) have won if we had gotten even a decent performance from MCW and Dirty, but still, Michigan is a very good team.

IMO if McGary does that again on Monday, he should absolutely be in consideration for the drafts top pick. The guy has a decent jumper, stellar passing ability, and he might be the best rebounder we faced all year long. He was sensational tonight, off the FT line of course.

IMO if McGary does that again on Monday, he should absolutely be in consideration for the drafts top pick. The guy has a decent jumper, stellar passing ability, and he might be the best rebounder we faced all year long. He was sensational tonight, off the FT line of course.

I'm not laughing at that statement. But I'm damn sure NBA scouts are.

Michigan was the living embodiment of survive and advance. Kudos to them. I'm happy for Beilein.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'm not laughing at that statement. But I'm damn sure NBA scouts are.
I was thinking the same thing, but then I started thinking about this year's draft and...well, it's not as laughable as I initially thought. I think McGary could be a worse shooting version of Kevin Love, and a lot of teams would gladly spend a high pick on that.

Two bullsh!t treys from thirty feet out was the difference.

We lost and they beat us straight up. We could have had calls go our way that didn't. It isn't like they are some bs team.

I was thinking the same thing, but then I started thinking about this year's draft and...well, it's not as laughable as I initially thought. I think McGary could be a worse shooting version of Kevin Love, and a lot of teams would gladly spend a high pick on that.

A lottery pick is not laughable. But overall #1.... You'd spend you #1 pick on a poor mans Kevin Love?

mcgary is the best big man in college.. what pick that is worth.. not sure as he isn't quite a good low post scorer yet- decent but still learning.

A lottery pick is not laughable. But overall #1.... You'd spend you #1 pick on a poor mans Kevin Love?
Who would you rather spend it on? Ben McLemore? Marcus Smart? MCW?

I'd rather spend it on a kid with top notch size for an NBA 4, an extremely high motor, a kid with great ball skills, a decent mid range game, good rebounder, team leader, and clearly a kid who is only just starting to figure it out. How good can he be when he really starts to get it?

This years class is just awful, I'd rather take a big with some top notch upside, instead of above average college guards with limited NBA potential.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom