I thought..... | Syracusefan.com

I thought.....

DonLightfoot

All Conference
.....one of the NIT rules was the shot clock was reset to 20 after an offensive rebound. Haven't seen it yet. Was I wrong or did the score keepers not get the memo?

In the other experimental rule, the shot clock will remain the same as when play was interrupted or reset to 20 seconds, whichever is greater, at any time any of the following occurs:

• A personal foul by the defense, which results in no free throws, and the ball is inbounded in the front court.
• Any technical foul assessed against the defense, and the ball is inbounded in the front court.
• The game is stopped for a bleeding player or blood on a uniform and the ball is inbounded in the front court.

There are so many times in the season when, during LIVE play, we get a defensive technical or a bleeding player. These two modifications alone should solve all the pace of play problems.

There are so many times in the season when, during LIVE play, we get a defensive technical or a bleeding player. These two modifications alone should solve all the pace of play problems.
There is a pace of play problem in college bball? You come 10 minutes late to a game and it is 25% over

Clemson crapping the bed as a 2 seed. Up 19 at the half 43-24, they are now down 6.

Clemson loses 74-69... slow start for the ACC in post season play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom