I was just thinking... | Syracusefan.com

I was just thinking...

H

HOFCeluck

What does Calicuse think of the Yankees? I'd like to hear some of his takes.

I appreciate that he talks about them. There is far too little baseball talk on here.

docsu said:

What do our fans think of SU football and basketball? Lot more discussions on those boards.

What do our fans think of SU football and basketball? Lot more discussions on those boards.

No I was serious. I want to know his thoughts. Maybe he should start a thread or two.

docsu said:
No I was serious. I want to know his thoughts. Maybe he should start a thread or two.

I was too. This is the other sports forum for things like baseball. So why shouldn't someone start threads? How is it different than all the threads people start about SU football on the football board? He has a passion for the Yankees.

Cali seems to have a pretty darn good baseball mind, especially when it comes to the Yankees. He's obviously not as eloquent as Peter Gammons, but if you look at his posts he knows what he wants out of each position and has a consistent view on how they should be treating their farm teams.

What do you expect people to be posting about on the 'Other Sports' board?

My only complaint about Cali is that he often starts his own thread when there is already a thread on the same topic. Besides that, I am just happy that someone is talking Yankee baseball.

I was too. This is the other sports forum for things like baseball. So why shouldn't someone start threads? How is it different than all the threads people start about SU football on the football board? He has a passion for the Yankees.

Lighten up. Just playing around. I come on here like once a month.

docsu said:
Lighten up. Just playing around. I come on here like once a month.

Sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom