I will be Back Hopefully | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I will be Back Hopefully

cusetown1 said:
Why would anybody want to post on the football board with attitudes like yours?
What a way to ruin a genuine thread from someone who brought a positive attitude and respect to the board by a football ONLY poster. Not to bright Kaiser for someone who mocks others.

Tee,

tee2.jpg

You deserve the thumbs up, dude. You are the best.

Just remember, "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

So anyway, Tee would put on his white coat and tails and walk his cobra through the park on a leash. He named the cobra Beverly, and he taught it how to fetch and dial a phone. But then one day it bit the maid. So with tears in his eyes, Tee had to shoot the maid.

To Tee1222!

Tee:

Hats off for making a difficult but wise choice. I've been facing a similar situation lately--horribly overextended over the past few years and have had to scale back to the point where I've actually missed a handful of games the last two seasons and haven't even found time to go back and watch the ones that are readily available on ESPN3. This would have been sacrilege had you suggested this could happen just a few years ago.

Best of luck with the close-to-home issues, man, and thanks a million for all the good vibes you brought to this forum during your big run. If karma is in play at all, you'll get things sorted out magnificently and return to us as the victorious hero--hopefully not too long from now.

P.S. to iommi: Get well ASAP, dude.

I apologize for coming off over dramatic and narcissistic in this thread. But I want everyone to keep up the faith, the positive energy without me. It's rubbed off on a bunch of you and it's not terribly important if this has some bearing on the team (although I think the positive energy does). What is important is that I know it feels good to a lot of you.

Long story short, I am struggling with work, could really earn my keep with a little more focus. I have to cut ties to some of my interests, and this place fits the bill. I love it here and I love you guys. So many great personalities, generosity, and so much heart.

I hope to be back one day, but I have to leave for now. I am sure I will lurk from time to time, off hours, but for now, I need to focus myself on the most important task at hand. Taking care of my family.

Again, I love you guys and hope to catch a game with some of you guys and girls in the near future.

Please Keep Positive and
LGO!

For real, Justin Bieiber? Tell us this isn't for real.....

Last edited:
Since you came we have all got more likes. And I personally sometimes use them as a way to show that even if I disagree with someone that I appreciate their contribution. People joke about it, but it is such a good way to know that you're welcome here especially for new posters. It matters and keeps the board, even in the worst of times, at least somewhat optimistic.

Come back soon. Please.

Tee, I'm sorry to hear you're carrying such a weight, but anyone with an attitude like yours is going to be successfully rid of it, and sooner than most. I've carried a number of things, and believe it or not you're the one person who helped me a bit without even knowing it, back when I couldn't figure out what in the world it took to get a like on here.

I say this sincerely, you brought something to the table that I don't think anyone else currently does. Remember those threads about the hardest player to replace? I don't think anyone will feel slighted when I say that on here that is YOU. You're the only person on here that has a function named after them, but you were a lot more than that bro. If anyone else made this thread and then said they were joking I'd not be too happy with them, but if you said you were joking/mistaken, I'd feel a great sense of joy!

I went and tee'd the entire thread, reading them all, giving the one some folks had a problem the benefit of the doubt as being sarcastic. That's the type of guy you were on here, a good example for what we all could be. Best wishes

Love & respect homie, I think over half my like ratio is based on your goodwill. I'll miss your recruiting insights as well, always clutch. However, as I posted before, I was hoping for a Syracusefan.com tee-shirt autographed by you as "Cool Moe Tee" A small part of my dreams has died...

How can one person be so nice all the time? You're great. I almost thought you were imaginary until folks hung out with you at the game in MSG. How can anyone be that nice? You made everyone here a bit nicer. Hope we can continue your positivity!

Huge loss to this forum. I think many of us spend too much time here, at least during certain times of the year.

I wish you the best of luck in properly organizing your priorities, and I hope will be able to achieve that proper balance to enable your return from time to time.

It just won't be the same not getting teed up.

You are a true Orange fan...enjoy the rest of the season as best you can !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom