I would take being as good as Navy | Syracusefan.com

I would take being as good as Navy

Don

2nd String
They look really good against memphis and could very well knock them off, they go bowling basically every year, they normally beat their biggest rival, and they rarely get blown out, ill sign up for that

Don said:
They look really good against memphis and could very well knock them off, they go bowling basically every year, they normally beat their biggest rival, and they rarely get blown out, ill sign up for that

They do one thing and they do it well.

Yeah that option would pack the fans in at the Dome:rolleyes:

yep sort of like playing a zone defense in college basketball

Deano said:

Not advocating an option offense.

But, damn, the option we run now is so good.

kicking the snot out of the 13th ranked team in the country would be a start

So now winning would not be enough, we have to win with style.
Somehow the Georgia Tech fans looked pretty pleased when they beat FSU.
The Navy coach and offense would be a better choice for SU than 90% of what we've been discussing.

next thing I know one of you will be saying I hope we can be as good as Yukon. holy crap.

what conference are they in again?
Im not advocating the style of Navy, Im advocating the results they get year in and year out, its way better than what we have seen here even in the last few years of the bigeast for the most part

Im not advocating the style of Navy, Im advocating the results they get year in and year out, its way better than what we have seen here even in the last few years of the bigeast for the most part
I can't stand option football

next thing I know one of you will be saying I hope we can be as good as Yukon. holy crap.
Yukon cornelious was the man and the best dam gold and silver minor there ever ewas

I can't stand option football
Yet that was our offense in our run in the 80s and 90s. Not saying that we go back to that but that's why we were successful in our second golden era.

Deano said:
what conference are they in again?

One that we'd struggle to go .500 in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors