If anyone wants to listen to a radio show that discusses a lot of college basketball | Syracusefan.com

If anyone wants to listen to a radio show that discusses a lot of college basketball

I highly recommend John Feinstein's CBS show in the morning. A lot of College basketball talk from a guy who is pretty well-connected.Had some great quotes about the reffing. Link Below.

http://feinstein.radio.cbssports.com/

Great show!!! I listen to it in the AM instead of Mike and Mike. I love Mike and Mike but they know nothing about college bball and usually don't even cover it until March. They are pretty much the NFL network.

I used to dislike Feinstein also, but he loves College bball and does a good job covering it.

Kidding aside, I live in the Washington area and have had an overload of Feinstein over the years but he's a great guest on Kornheiser's show so I should give his show the benefit of the doubt. With that said, I've always felt he's the move overrated writer in the sports genre. Even more so than Lupika. He writes bestseller after bestseller and I honestly don't believe he writes all that well. I think he picks great topics and gets great access (with "Season On The Brink" being the perfect example) but when it comes to expressing his own viewpoint, his takes tend to be overreactions and not particularly well said. Perhaps it's a case of being a great reporter, but not a great writer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom