If Laray comesto Syracuse I cansee that because of his body mass | Syracusefan.com

If Laray comesto Syracuse I cansee that because of his body mass

CaliCuse

All American
he might red-shirt. Add to the probability that George might be ready to get in there and alternate with an inspiredPrince We might have a great backfield to go with our O-line. Yes of courseJerome Smith is the power guy supreme.He should be a preseason AA if these writers have any sense about this kid. If Jerome can squeeze more speed out of his body he might be playing on Sunday but as the late George Young saidto me "the NFL is nothing if not speed".

I can see Laray redshirting because he'll be, you know, A FRESHMAN.

At the same time, SU needs a major upgrade in the return game - probably the weakest link of the 2012 team. It would sure be nice to have a legit track star returning kicks and punts in 2013.

So when are you and Laray getting married? Pretty sure that is legal in Cali right?

He's still trying to get over speedster Daniel Bailey's departure from SU. Once bitten, twice shy.

At the same time, SU needs a major upgrade in the return game - probably the weakest link of the 2012 team. It would sure be nice to have a legit track star returning kicks and punts in 2013.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly (JUCO safety commit) gets a shot returning kicks as well. He has experience and great speed as well.

and we may... with kobena

Word on the street is that Laray has a leader and may announce Friday, according to Dohn.

and we may... with kobena
Kobena has had many opportunities. Has hr reached the 40 yard line yet? Its hard to do when yo catch close your eyes and run to the sound of the thundering coverage.:(

Word on the street is that Laray has a leader and may announce Friday, according to Dohn.
Would be nice to get his announcement out of the way as well. Friday is shaping up to be a pretty big day for us both recruiting wise and some more info about NFL HC gigs should be coming available as first interviews should be taking place about that time.

I can see Laray redshirting because he'll be, you know, A FRESHMAN.
An no FRESHMANHAS EVER PLAYEDb AT RB OR WR."TALENT TRUMPS FRESHMAN".

An no FRESHMANHAS EVER PLAYEDb AT RB OR WR."TALENT TRUMPS FRESHMAN".

Well, we don't know how talented he is yet, just like George Morris or Devonte McFarlane.

Well, we don't know how talented he is yet, just like George Morris or Devonte McFarlane.
The coaches know about the player they have seen in practice. Whether they remain if Doug leaves is another panic question.I'm not optimistic on this subject. After four years of visual and potential its probably time for the dark cloud to reappear over the program and team.What we have shortly is the real challenge for Dr. Gross.He cannot afford another GROB.

The coaches know about the player they have seen in practice. Whether they remain if Doug leaves is another panic question.I'm not optimistic on this subject. After four years of visual and potential its probably time for the dark cloud to reappear over the program and team.What we have shortly is the real challenge for Dr. Gross.He cannot afford another GROB.

The coaches know; we (meaning you) do not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom