IF you are watching March Madness '15 Who are you Pulling For? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

IF you are watching March Madness '15 Who are you Pulling For?

IF? People who whine and see you next tuesday about not "caring" about the NCAA's despite watching it every other year are full of horse s hit.

Everyone on this board will watch at some point. EVERYONE. Dont kid yourself if you are that guy (or girl) who says "I wont watch one minute".

Please
Much to my chagrin, now that I have accepted the angst and horror of Syracuse not being in the tournament, I find myself interested and will probably watch much more than I thought I would.

Who's my team? BADGERS. Graduated from there in 72. Secondarily, Carolina and Duke. Would like to see Nova advance. Have to pull for Louisville because - you know - cousins. I am definitely in the ABK camp.

I gave up my hardcore tracking of free agency today to try to make up for 7 weeks in 36 hours, you sordid lot of ingrates. Throw some beads at me like it's mardi gras, not bullets like its a coup d` etat.

This was the behind the scenes reporting that I suggested Jekelish interrogate Otto about on his show, but I don't think he's man enough. Jim, do you think you'd be capable of carrying out an over the phone interrogation of Otto if a 3-way call is set up? I'm curious if that Otto knows we have these surveillance photos and that he/she has become an internet legend?! Inquiring minds want to know!

TrueBlue... was she a current student at the time of these photos? I have a feeling her eligibility may have expired and you may become the next JB!

She went from UB cheer to Buffalo Bills cheer.

Gentleman, UB sends 'em straight to the pros. Look out.

I liked your post, but due to my aggressive reporting, fact checking, and interrogation(you dont get that at OG!) I am going to have to rule her ineligible. Proper school gear is required. Although I do appreciate the Jills, they are not eligible! I reckon you can put this up for an appeal.

I self reported first, and self imposed a ban for 1 day on myself from posting another picture.

I self reported first, and self imposed a ban for 1 day on myself from posting another picture.

You probably just the loudest laugh out of me all day with that one!

I tried self imposing a ban on myself a couple of times, but mercy I did not find. Clearly the basketball gods favor thee for some reason! I'd like to learn your secret. Heck, I'd really like a beer, but I'm worried y'all will be gone when I return from the LQ.

You probably just the loudest laugh out of me all day with that one!

I tried self imposing a ban on myself a couple of times, but mercy I did not find. Clearly the basketball gods favor thee for some reason! I'd like to learn your secret. Heck, I'd really like a beer, but I'm worried y'all will be gone when I return from the LQ.

It made me smile!

Providence, Baylor, and Arizona. Except that Baylor/Arizona likely play each other in what could be an excellent matchup. Baylor though because they play mostly zone and don't necessarily have the length and beanpoles Syracuse typically has playing zone yet they manage just fine.

Lafayette to pull the biggest upset in NCAA history!

Yes, the first 16 over 1, led by Coach Franny O'Hanlon from St Tommy More at 47th & Wyalusing, Nova Class of 70, one of my favorite players from watching Big 5 doubleheaders in the 60s on Channel 17 with Syracuse native Al Meltzer at the mic.

I'm rooting for Kentucky, Dook, Villanova, Kansas, and Uconn (oh yeah, they didn't make the tourney again) to LOSE. I'm not watching to see teams win. It's all about watching other teams get kicked in the nuts.

1741.jpg

These guys, they don't often make it in. Then probably the Hoos after they get bounced by Mstate.

UB, Albany, North Florida(they got in from our conference), UNI and Wiscy got to have a top dog to cheer for.

Wisconsin (because my longtime significant other was a Badger, and a strong Badger fan)... and UVA (because I like the school, the team, and the UVA fans who post here). I hope they meet in the Final.

Wisconsin (because my longtime significant other was a Badger, and a fervent Badger fan)... and UVA (because I like the school, the team, and the UVA fans who post here). I hope they meet in the Final.

Same.

ABK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom