If you're Louisville... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If you're Louisville...

Dude, we beat you by 17 points. Get over it, your guys got beat that game. It wasn't the frigging refs, lol.

What would worry me if I were Syracuse, wondering just how "scared" Louisville is of a team they recently slaughtered, is what they did which was different to make that happen instead of making excuses.

I realize this is all just useless message board talk. Nothing we say will affect the game in the slightest. Analyzing things can require a little objectivity, however. For example, Ware came up huge in our game with you - Triche even went so far as to call him a "defensive upgrade" over Siva - who is no slouch defensively. So, especially against Syracuse, we will miss Kevin. But the emergence of Harrell and the double high post play of Dieng, Behanen and Harrell opened your zone up to at least that game's worth of vulnerability.
Back at you dude - I'd suggest you worry about the Shockers tonight, rather than hanging around a SU board.

Everyone ignores the second game at the Dome. Take away a few bonehead plays in the last 2-3 minutes and we win that game too. With a little under a minute left and down three MCW forced a contested three pointer.
People also seem to forget that the Kevin Ware was huge for them in that game. Siva hardly played in the 2nd half.

Back at you dude - I'd suggest you worry about the Shockers tonight, rather than hanging around a SU board.

Sorry, bud. I'll go where I want. "Hanging around" this board has usually been a pretty good experience. If you noticed in my initial post, I respect this team and coach. But I can make you happy and leave you to yourself. That way you won't have to argue with anyone who doesn't think like you. Look for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom