I'll take these guys | Syracusefan.com

I'll take these guys

The biggest difference is that todays guys would be trying to make friends and have fin while yester years guys would be playing hard from the get go to win.

jordoo said:
The biggest difference is that todays guys would be trying to make friends and have fin while yester years guys would be playing hard from the get go to win.

Today's guys would try to make secret pacts to play on same team in 2 years when they're both free agents.

Lebron: "hey big O, let's join forces in 2 years and win a bunch of titles together wheeeeeee"

Oscar: "get the out my face lebron! I wanna beat ur ass on the court not be your teammate! Just cuz you can't win 1 on ur own don't try to use me to get 1!"

Today's guys would try to make secret pacts to play on same team in 2 years when they're both free agents.

Lebron: "hey big O, let's join forces in 2 years and win a bunch of titles together wheeeeeee"

Oscar: "get the out my face lebron! I wanna beat ur ass on the court not be your teammate! Just cuz you can't win 1 on ur own don't try to use me to get 1!"
th

Biggest difference is one team would wear short shorts while the other would wear capries! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom