"I'm coaching next year." | Syracusefan.com

"I'm coaching next year."

Rocco

Watching you.
The one and only James Arthur Boeheim during his presser.

Hopefully this will end the constant threads about him retiring.

I'm also hopeful but for some reason I doubt it. Now people will say, "Boeheim confirmed he's coaching next year but no mention of the year after that. Will next year be his swan song?"

I'm also hopeful but for some reason I doubt it. Now people will say, "Boeheim confirmed he's coaching next year but no mention of the year after that. Will next year be his swan song?"
...which will lead to an extended thread of possible worthy predecessors replacements. Barf.

But where is he coaching? Is he going to take the USC job? How did no one ask that simple follow up?!?!?!?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Oklahoma when they move to the B1G...

But where is he coaching? Is he going to take the USC job? How did no one ask that simple follow up?!?!?!?

He might be taking over at JD for a few years. Some interesting names coming through that program the next few years including an Autry, Scwedes and a couple of Boeheim's.

Boeheim taking over at Florida Gulf Coast. Enfield taking over at Syracuse. Enfield's wife taking over as role of Juli Boeheim. Natural retirement progression.

He might be taking over at JD for a few years. Some interesting names coming through that program the next few years including an Autry, Scwedes and a couple of Boeheim's.

Whatever happened to Andy Rautins little brother? I remember there was talk about him a number of years ago.

Boeheim taking over at Florida Gulf Coast. Enfield taking over at Syracuse. Enfield's wife taking over as role of Juli Boeheim. Natural retirement progression.

Imagine how much money she could get out of Melo! Welcome to the MELODOME!!

The one and only James Arthur Boeheim during his presser.

Hopefully this will end the constant threads about him retiring.
Hop. Gone. I have this bad feeling, and I am never wrong about these things. Sorry.

Whatever happened to Andy Rautins little brother? I remember there was talk about him a number of years ago.

Sammy - I remember people saying he was going to be better than Andy (family members?) but he's still very young. I think he's about 13 years old now.

but he's still very young. I think he's about 13 years old now.
He's been playing baseball as well. He was on the Junior Chiefs' 12U team a couple of years ago.

From this article, McCullough, class of 2014 mentions "he’ll still be there when I’m there"
This, if it holds true, means JB will stick around for at least two more seasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom