I'm in a jam.. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a jam..

Too late for this game, but here's what you can do next time:

Watch the game, then shave your beard. When you show up for work a day or two later, coworkers will think, "Oh, that's why I couldn't pick him out in the crowd, he shaved his beard. He looks so different."

I should have just messaged you directly, you always have all the answers.

I shaved my beard off a few months after I started here. One of my researchers walked by me 4 times before I realized she was looking for me

You're holding back on all those evolution of endothermy in birds and mammals stories.

I skipped last nights lecture. Went today, watched him crap on some theories that my researchers have spent their careers following. Made for some interesting conversations. Went to the reception after, I spend all day with these brilliant scientists and I'm always the dumbest one in the room. Butyou get around them after they have a couple drinks and it's amazing. Couple football lovers, one of my researchers did his post Doc at SU in the 80s, I told him I'd plan a trip for a home game soon, he hasn't been back in forever. Always assumed a couple smoked the devils lettuce, but found it it's the majority. Overall good time.

I'll catch the game tomorrow on replay.

I did catch someone mention in the chat, that it's nice to not have to sweat over an opener, just have an easy game. Amen brotha. I remember flying home to open with Nova a few years ago.hunt got ejected, and we almost lost that son of a gun. Overtime right? My dad told me the whole way up the throughway "these guys are better than you think man, their QB..."

Dino's Orange would put 100 on Nova

See you guys at the bowl game

I skipped last nights lecture. Went today, watched him crap on some theories that my researchers have spent their careers following. Made for some interesting conversations. Went to the reception after, I spend all day with these brilliant scientists and I'm always the dumbest one in the room. Butyou get around them after they have a couple drinks and it's amazing. Couple football lovers, one of my researchers did his post Doc at SU in the 80s, I told him I'd plan a trip for a home game soon, he hasn't been back in forever. Always assumed a couple smoked the devils lettuce, but found it it's the majority. Overall good time.

I'll catch the game tomorrow on replay.

I did catch someone mention in the chat, that it's nice to not have to sweat over an opener, just have an easy game. Amen brotha. I remember flying home to open with Nova a few years ago.hunt got ejected, and we almost lost that son of a gun. Overtime right? My dad told me the whole way up the throughway "these guys are better than you think man, their QB..."

Dino's Orange would put 100 on Nova

See you guys at the bowl game
Devil's lettuce = Baked Alaska

I should have just messaged you directly, you always have all the answers.

I shaved my beard off a few months after I started here. One of my researchers walked by me 4 times before I realized she was looking for me

Plan B - shave your head.

Plan B - shave your head.

My ears are too big for a shaved head. You've seen my old Army pictures, used to get my hair cut every Friday. Never again lol

My ears are too big for a shaved head. You've seen my old Army pictures, used to get my hair cut every Friday. Never again lol

Sounds like my brother. With a shaved head he looked like volkswagen beetle with the doors open.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom