I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

Had heard about a French intelligence show called The Bureau for a while and decided to start it a few weeks ago. Already on Season 3 and putting it among the best things I've ever seen.

Had heard about a French intelligence show called The Bureau for a while and decided to start it a few weeks ago. Already on Season 3 and putting it among the best things I've ever seen.
Where you watching it?

Yea .. I binge watched the entire library last year. Overall best series I’ve ever seen when you factor in quality and cool factor involved in seeing all these different parts of the world. Hard to keep track of all the aliases

White lotus season 2 anyone ?

All time understatement “I gotta do something for my uncle “
Hahaha, knew something odd was going on with them but didn't see that part coming.

Yea .. I binge watched the entire library last year. Overall best series I’ve ever seen when you factor in quality and cool factor involved in seeing all these different parts of the world. Hard to keep track of all the aliases
1st 2 seasons were definitely excellent. I'm always worried that shows will go down the shitter as they go on so glad to hear that it stays great.

1st 2 seasons were definitely excellent. I'm always worried that shows will go down the shitter as they go on so glad to hear that it stays great.
It gets better . They seemed to have access into areas that a US based show would never have been allowed into also. I really wanted to join after watching . Sort it like how tons of people wanted to join the FBI after X files started

It gets better . They seemed to have access into areas that a US based show would never have been allowed into also. I really wanted to join after watching . Sort it like how tons of people wanted to join the FBI after X files started
That's how I feel about it too. My wife speaks Arabic and has lived in Morocco and has mentioned that everything just feels more specific and accurate than any American show like Homeland or something of that ilk.

That's how I feel about it too. My wife speaks Arabic and has lived in Morocco and has mentioned that everything just feels more specific and accurate than any American show like Homeland or something of that ilk.
They go to so many counties over the years and seem to have quite a handle on the specific nuances of each region. There is no lazy hyperbolic character creation. Everyone is nuanced nicely.

Wednesday was very well done. The title character was excellent.

I watched the series knowing my kids would watch it and I’m a fan of the Addams family.

Really enjoyed it, but it’s *not* The Addams Family, which is actually probably why it works in this situation.

It basically turns into a Harry Potter movie, but I still really enjoyed it. The cast is incredible. Lead actress, Jenna Ortega, is fantastic.

I’m a little surprised…has American Horror Story not been mentioned? I’m all into AHS Apocalypse right now. Though…I feel like I should have watched the prior seasons to get ALL the callbacks.

I watched the series knowing my kids would watch it and I’m a fan of the Addams family.

Really enjoyed it, but it’s *not* The Addams Family, which is actually probably why it works in this situation.

It basically turns into a Harry Potter movie, but I still really enjoyed it. The cast is incredible. Lead actress, Jenna Ortega, is fantastic.
Loved it.

Definitely a different take on the Addams that works because Tim Burton was involved.

As previously said, Jenna Ortega crushed it.

In general the supporting cast was solid.

Catherine Zeta Jones was a nice Morticia.

Anybody talk about Tulsa King yet. The concept is so bizarre and then throw Sylvester Stallone as the star in it. So hilarious.

Need to put wagers down on who will be dead by the end.

My favorite storyline is actually the main front desk lady.

Good show.

I’m a big fan of both seasons. Such a slow build up I can see how people could check out. But I find each episode entertaining on its own even if not much is going on. You gotta enjoy the connective tissue, not just the slabs of beef

Season 3 complete. Still love it. Reaching the point where I know I should space these out or I'm going to be screwed not having something to look forward to.

Anybody talk about Tulsa King yet. The concept is so bizarre and then throw Sylvester Stallone as the star in it. So hilarious.
I gave it a shot because of Taylor Sheridan's involvement. I like it. The wife wanted nothing to do with it because of Sly but she now watches it.

Yeah I had always heard this show is up there with The Wire but didn't find a way to watch it.

Yeah I had always heard this show is up there with The Wire but didn't find a way to watch it.
Thanks for the tip, guys!

I just started watching The Bureau using a free trial of the Sundance Network extension of Amazon Prime. Two episodes in and I'm intrigued!

Just finished the third season of Deadwind. I can’t get enough of these Finnish detectives for some reason.

I gave it a shot because of Taylor Sheridan's involvement. I like it. The wife wanted nothing to do with it because of Sly but she now watches it.
Same with my wife who has never watched a gangster show in her life, but likes this because Stallone's character is such a caricature of himself.