I'm oddly serene and OK with this tonight | Syracusefan.com

I'm oddly serene and OK with this tonight

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
This team basically overachieved to reach the FF with a lot of flaws. One of those flaws was that certain players had a tendency to disappear at inopportune times, with James tonight being a prime example. We're lucky it took this long in the tourney for it to happen honestly. I give the kids credit for battling back after getting gut punched, just makes it hard that we had so many missed opportunities to move on.

It was a fun year. Would have been nice to take it all, but happy with a very successful season. Thanks for a great ride Triche, JSo, and MCW. You will all be missed.

This team basically overachieved to reach the FF with a lot of flaws. One of those flaws was that certain players had a tendency to disappear at inopportune times, with James tonight being a prime example. We're lucky it took this long in the tourney for it to happen honestly. I give the kids credit for battling back after getting gut punched, just makes it hard that we had so many missed opportunities to move on.

It was a fun year. Would have been nice to take it all, but happy with a very successful season. Thanks for a great ride Triche, JSo, and MCW. You will all be missed.

Agreed - it's easier to relax after a loss like this because the whole run was sort of unexpected - at least for me.

I do wish MCW went out with a better performance - at least JS hit that last three to kind of make-up for a rather uninspired performance. It was nice to see the comeback, and I do think it would have been much tougher if we ended up losing by 20, but we came back and had a chance to tie late.

Ultimately, I was fairly happy with some of our more frustrating parts - Jerami Grant was just a monster inside - he seemed to be be on another level inside outjumping everyone w/ ease. Rak/Baye played fairly well, BT was okay...not the best performances, but not the worst either. Pretty proud of everyone overall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom