Ima Virginia Hoops Fan ... Ask me Anything | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Ima Virginia Hoops Fan ... Ask me Anything

Why do fools fall in love?

Scientists say the falling in love is oxytocin or some other chemical, lasts for about 2 years, if I recall correctly. Tougher question is why do fools stay in love, in my humble opinion. Are we addicted to the Orange/Hoos?

Do you need anybody?

This is what confuses me. They weren't worried to be alone, but then they say they need someone to love. I mean i LOVE that bleeping song(both versions), but maybe someone can answer that part for me? A Hoo or otherwise.

edit: gonna listen to it now with some beer!(one of my best friends, maybe THE bf!)

How do I feel by the end of the day?

(thanks for that video bro! Cheered me the heck up!!! :) I went to grab another beer even though I proclaimed I was taking the night off to prep for tomorrow. You sober?)

How do I feel by the end of the day?

(thanks for that video bro! Cheered me the heck up!!! :) I went to grab another beer even though I proclaimed I was taking the night off to prep for tomorrow. You sober?)
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

What was Mr. Whipple really thinking about when he was squeezing the Chatrmin ?

charmin.png

Who put the bomp
In the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?
Who put the ram
In the rama lama ding dong?
Who put the bop
In the bop shoo bop shoo bop?
Who put the dip
In the dip da dip da dip?
Who was that man?
I'd like to shake his hand
He made my baby
Fall in love with me (yeah!!)

If they are squishy enough and there are not obvious scars, they are real

You missed the layup - "they are real, and they are SPECTACULAR!"

We're hoping the rest of the Hoos miss easy ones like that also.

A poster with the name of PoppyHart isn't in a position to crack on a guy's real name
PoppyHart's handle is a nod to Syracuse basketball history. Did you do any research before coming here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom