Important Question | Syracusefan.com

Important Question

Melancer46

Living Legend
On my way to DC now. Keeping in mind I wore my white Duany jersey for all of the Big East Tourny games (including the loss to Louisville), should I wear said jersey tonight or switch to my orange MCW jersey that I got for Christmas?

On my way to DC now. Keeping in mind I wore my white Duany jersey for all of the Big East Tourny games (including the loss to Louisville), should I wear said jersey tonight or switch to my orange MCW jersey that I got for Christmas?
MCW. We need as much orange in the stands as possible.

What did you wear during the first two rounds? There's your answer.

I'm not even gonna touch this one. Hell, I cannot even decide which side of the couch to sit on.
I've been wearing Syracuse gear under a jacket here at work all day and I'm not sure what to do when I get home. I wore these two shirts (I rock the layered look) during the terrible stretch we had, but individually they've each seen many a good win. However, I also have my old orange shirt I wore every game during our magical run in 03 sitting at home. My son is another conundrum...whenever I dress him in Syracuse gear we seem to lose, but I still put him in his little SU track suit this morning. Thankfully he'll be in bed at the time of the game so I don't have to worry about whether to put him in his little CJ Fair jersey or not (the first game he wore that for was the Temple loss...ugh).

wear the Duany - good wins in the BET and ties back to 2003 national championship team

Duany. Had us up 16 on the top overall team until the refs decided to swallow their whistles.

Wear both and if we are doing well keep it the way it is, but if we fall behind take whichever you have on off and wear the the bottom one and get the karma rolling.
Remember Duany was from Bloomington, Indiana when his family moved to the USA.

I'm not even gonna touch this one. Hell, I cannot even decide which side of the couch to sit on.

That's easy. The side that has the full cooler in front of it for your feet to rest on.

I just wore normal clothes unfortunately

There's your answer. So, do you have a "normal" orange shirt?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom