In less than 5 years | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

In less than 5 years

yeah and of the 68, only 4 make the final four. To say it is easy, is ridiculous. You have to know that.[/QUOTE

What i know is its tough to win a 3 week tournament premised on matchups and timing, timing as un whether your team is feelin it or not.

Think about it fellas, 68 teams make the tourney and then its about getting hot and matchups for 3 weeks. Not 5 months.

Well, first you have to be one of the 68 chosen to be in the tournament and not the 247 that are not chosen. I think with the current numbers that works out to be 1.2% of D1 teams make the Final Four in a given year.

I did the whole Omniscient, Omnipotent & Omnipresent schtick for about 5 years on here, about 15 years ago.

While I did retire it, I held on to the rights.

Any rebroadcast, retransmission, reuse or account of this shtick, without the express written consent of KaiserUEO, is prohibited...and punishable by law.
What have we learned this week?

Well, first you have to be one of the 68 chosen to be in the tournament and not the . . . that are not chosen. I think with the current numbers that works out to be 1.2% of D1 teams make the Final Four in a given year.

Yea, and about 20% make the tourney. About 30 of those teams have no shot as Champs of small conferences. The top 68 don't make it, but thats another discussion for another day.

No worries about breaking the streak. You won't see that day in 5 years or probably 5 more after that and probably...

Not gonna happen.

If you go by winning % against FCS comp, the football team is ahead right now.

Why can't we be great at both at the same time? Did we all forget about '87?

Look at all this winning. What the hell happened? '88-89 might have been the best year in school history, only blemish regional final against Illinois.

upload_2016-12-18_10-13-51.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom