Indiana/Temple | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Indiana/Temple

Who wins?

• Indiana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That was really hard to watch. The last 5 minutes were unbelievable with the calls that were being made. The call when Sheehey lost the ball going up for the shot was awesome. Which then led to the goaltend by Lee. Of course all of this happened while Jim Nantz had 13 orgasms, which made it that much better.

Temple going 3-24 from 3 did not aid their cause either. Clearly, Louisville is the best team in the tournament right now. Hopefully, it will be us in a couple of weeks. Let's Go Orange!

They were afforded the ability to hit big shots by the refs. 4 minutes left and 2 fouls on Indiana while Temple was in the bonus and both teams were equally as physical...really?

I'll agree to disagree
Temple had an open layup get stuffed, Wyatt missed an open look...and on D let up a wide open 3
IU drilled every shot.

I'm with you on the Ohio State game. This one, I just disagree

JB better get on the officials early or it will get out of hand again, DC2 better be ready, because cry baby Zeller gets more calls then any player I have ever seen.

That and what he doesn't get called for. PLEASE teach or big how to draw a charge. That guts go to move is to lower the shoulder, our guys need to hit the deck when he does.

Another terrible officiating job, but what the hell was Temple doing on the offensive end in the last 5:00?

Dunphy was asleep at the wheel.

Know how I know the reffing was horribly one-sided?

Even Doug Gottlieb tweeted "Duke thinks B1G stars are getting calls today."

If you really think this game was decided by officiating, you really are incapable of being objective. Temple had a million chances to put this game away and couldn't hit anything. They have no one to blame but themselves and their D totally broke down on the Oladipo 3.

Temple going 3-24 from 3 did not aid their cause either. Clearly, Louisville is the best team in the tournament right now. Hopefully, it will be us in a couple of weeks. Let's Go Orange!

Lville would run Indiana out of the Freeking gym.

I'll agree to disagree
Temple had an open layup get stuffed, Wyatt missed an open look...and on D let up a wide open 3
IU drilled every shot.

Yeah but @ 52-52 the IU guys dribbles the ball into Wyatt's arms and Wyatt gets called for a foul? That's a 3 point swing (4 if the guys hits both) because it was a layup going the other way without the whistle. Shouldve been 54-52 owls, instead was 53-52 IU. Disgusting call

Thank you, Greg Gumbel, for saying "58-52 in a game that was closer than that." Yes Greg, because clearly anyone who sees that score would think it was a blowout.

Jim Boeheim needs to do what Phil Jackson always did before a playoff series say something like Kevin Garnett always sets moving screens or I don't like the elbows that Raja Bell throws at Kobe. Phil Jackson always set out his agenda before a game to get the officials attention. I want JB to say its impossible to defend Zeller because of his flopping and dipping his shoulders into a defender to draw contact. Zeller initiates the contact and gets the calls.

I'll agree to disagree
IU drilled every shot.

I'm with you. The Sheehy call with the ball going out of bounds was the only questionable one I saw, and we never saw a replay. Other than that they looked legit to me. Temple deserved to lose, and Wyatt is a great scorer but an enormous punk.

I'll agree to disagree
IU drilled every shot.

Oh Temple definitely choked it away. They missed sooooo many easy shots but I do think the refs were a bit one sided.

Yeah but @ 52-52 the IU guys dribbles the ball into Wyatt's arms and Wyatt gets called for a foul? That's a 3 point swing (4 if the guys hits both) because it was a layup going the other way without the whistle. Shouldve been 54-52 owls, instead was 53-52 IU. Disgusting call
Wyatt body blocked him that was a no brainer call.

That was an absolute no brainer foul. Wyatt missed a stupid 3 and the immediately committed a foul out of frustration. He practically tackled the IU player.

That was an absolute no brainer foul. Wyatt missed a stupid 3 and the immediately committed a foul out of frustration. He practically tackled the IU player.

Go watch it again. The 3 was stupid but he didn't even touch the IU player much less tackle him. You're 100% wrong there.

Pull up the replay and pause it at the 1:21 mark and then the 1:20 mark and tell me where you see a tackle. Wyatt doesn't even reach in on him, 4 dribble's it straight into his chest.

The Bret Bilemma coached Wisconsin Badger football teams are notorious for running up the score teams with inferior talent and when they play teams with similar talenttthey complain and lose because they play like their coach as a bully who if you stand up to backs down.

Hmmm...ok...I guess. I watch a lot of College Football and not sure I have ever caught that. I'll ask some Winsconsin football folks I know and see what they say. Maybe I missed something.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom