Indiana/Temple

Who wins?

• Indiana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Total one sided job, what garbage.

I hope I'm not prophetic, but I could see that exact sentence being repeated Thursday night after we get f*cked by the Zebras.

Lets hope there is a lot of backlash this week over IU and OSU getting the helping hand into the Sweet Sixteen and we get a fairly called game Thursday.

F this, im glad were getting Indiana, they are way overrated.

Seriously if Nantz does the East regional I will watch the game in SAP because this tool is a joke and empty suit CBS company shill and hack.

Zeller just completely held the Temple players arm down on that rebound attempt didn't he? Or was I seeing things?
Of course you were seeing things. The refs didn't see it.

ok now im not satisfied anymore i wanna see these ref assisted coached by a dbag pedofile hoosiers cry as we send them home.

I just hope we don't get the same hose job Temple just received from the officials. Olidipo is dirtier than trawick or craft.

Seriously if Nantz does the East regional I will watch the game in SAP because this tool is a joke and empty suit CBS company shill and hack.

His best commentary tonight was about "2 broke girls"

Yeah...I dont think the refs did this one, imo...

IU hit big shots. Temple missed shots.

IU can be beaten. The refs hurt, but Temple totally blew that game.

I for one enjoy the way that Jim Nantz has so far not given even the slightest bit of credit to Temple. Once the buzzer sounded, he did not say the word "Temple" even once until "Indiana winning it over Temple" before cutting to commercial.

No, "Indiana had a fight and had to overcome Temple" or "Indiana came back despite a great performance from Wyatt" or any such thing.

Yeah...I dont think the refs did this one, imo...

IU hit big shots. Temple missed shots.
They were afforded the ability to hit big shots by the refs. 4 minutes left and 2 fouls on Indiana while Temple was in the bonus and both teams were equally as physical...really?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom