Indiana... | Syracusefan.com

Indiana...

H

HOFCeluck

Apparently lost to Ottowa 100-109.

Last year I think we beat them by about 25.

There are ways around that buyout. While he's in Canada I would plant a dead hooker in his trunk and plant the coke in his glovebox. There's gotta IU fan on the force who could take care of the rest, BOOM! Done deal, not even The Wolf could get him out of that.

The score suggests some stellar defense on the part of Indiana. Did Ottawa shoot over 50% from three?

There are ways around that buyout. While he's in Canada I would plant a dead hooker in his trunk and plant the coke in his glovebox. There's gotta IU fan on the force who could take care of the rest, BOOM! Done deal, not even The Wolf could get him out of that.
planning a felony is a felony

Just introduce him to Rob Ford.

UVM played them last night and lost as well but the final score was 73-66. UVM is better than Indiana.

Indiana will still be ranked higher than us this fall.

You should have seen what the IU girl from the Dome last year was doing in Ottowa after the game! She was like a nun in the Dome last year by comparison.

crean sucks

Last year was a struggle for them, and he certainly seems like a bit of a douche, but he definitely doesn't suck. Crean basically inherited an intramural team from Kalvin Sampson, and turned them into one of the best teams in the country in 2013.

To be fair, IU beat Carleton by ten on Monday.

After they graduated practically their entire contributing core from last season. As I recall they had a lot of seniors and 5th year guys when they played us last year, and many were their key scorers.

UVM played them last night and lost as well but the final score was 73-66. UVM is better than Indiana.

Don't you ever use those three letters again. And in the same sentence as Indiana, for Christ's sake.

Don't you ever use those three letters again. And in the same sentence as Indiana, for Christ's sake.

Would you prefer I spell it out? Universitas Viridis Montis

Would you prefer I spell it out? Universitas Viridis Montis

Nice.

I think you know this already, but I grew up as a Tipp Hill townie and wound up a '90 grad of that fine institution in Burlington. So great is my pathological devotion to the hoops program that I was extra furious about the loss, rather than happy for my alma mater. The fact that Hakim Warrick is one of my all-time favorites made it the perfect circumstance for me to come completely unglued.

Nice.

I think you know this already, but I grew up as a Tipp Hill townie and wound up a '90 grad of that fine institution in Burlington. So great is my pathological devotion to the hoops program that I was extra furious about the loss, rather than happy for my alma mater. The fact that Hakim Warrick is one of my all-time favorites made it the perfect circumstance for me to come completely unglued.

I'm not sure I knew that. Awesome. I have myself never taken classes there, but have played hoops there, including with some members of the coaching staff and former members of the squad. It was a weird night when we lost to them, because I was happy for the local team, but pissed about losing, as you were.

And if you ever get back for a reunion, I'd gladly buy you a pint or two. Hit me up!

I'm not sure I knew that. Awesome. I have myself never taken classes there, but have played hoops there, including with some members of the coaching staff and former members of the squad. It was a weird night when we lost to them, because I was happy for the local team, but pissed about losing, as you were.

And if you ever get back for a reunion, I'd gladly buy you a pint or two. Hit me up!

Haven't been back to Burlington since the reunion in 2000, but will do. Thanks! Same goes for you if you make it to Austin. (Do not subject yourself to a visit here in the summer.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom