Indiana... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Indiana...

Haven't been back to Burlington since the reunion in 2000, but will do. Thanks! Same goes for you if you make it to Austin. (Do not subject yourself to a visit here in the summer.)

I'll be there in November.

You are right. I didn't even realize this. It decreases quite a bit after next year, so maybe he at least gets the next two to show he can compete with The Michigans, Wisconsin, and Blohio State.

http://latenighthoops.com/crean-buyout/
You forget that the Big 10 bolstered the conference by adding Maryland and Rutgers. Basketball season won't be the cake walk it once was.

I'll be there in November.

Excellent. November is loaded up with business travel at the moment, but hopefully, I'll be in town--and maybe there'll even be an SU game on. I cannot watch a Universitas Viridis Montis game. I might even have to mute the sports bar TV if Tom Brennan is calling any game.

Hit me with a PM whenever you get a chance and I'll give you my e-mail address, so we can "get a room" outside the view of these leering syracusefan.com reprobates.

European new comer of the year.
:rolling: Got a link? I'm pretty sure you made that up. A Google search yields nothing regarding that award. Cole apparently played less than one season in Germany, where he was so unremarkable that he has no stats available. He also played in South America and Asia. He currently runs his own commercial real estate firm in Portsmouth, NH.

untitled.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom