Info on Chin Onuaku?, baby bro. nm | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Info on Chin Onuaku?, baby bro. nm

I wonder if he's as good a student and solid character guy as Arinze? If he is, would love to see him at SU.

Really surprising that we have shown AO's brother little to no interest at all.

my only thought is that we arent all that interested in a space eater anymore as opposed to an athletic shot blocker?

my only thought is that we arent all that interested in a space eater anymore as opposed to an athletic shot blocker?
He's built differently than big bro Arinze. Similar size to Goodluck Okonoboh and other athletic shot blocking bigs that we're looking at.

Why no love from Cuse?

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/dave-telep/post?id=3910
Rising senior center Chinanu Onuaku (Upper Marlboro, Md./Riverdale Baptist), the younger brother of former Syracuse Orange big man Arinze Onuaku, will likely wind up at a big school himself. He pushes 6-foot-10, has savvy and is a semi-skilled, high-effort big. The guy can also move. His brother was a wide body, but Chinanu is more straight up and should be the better defender of the two. Which college gets him is a crapshoot. You'll hear Maryland, Cincinnati, DePaul, Seton Hall, Virginia Tech, Rutgers and Xavier. Most of those teams have a connection to Onuaku’s D.C. Assault program.

I'd rather have the 19-year-old

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2
Not me who ever we are bringing in is sitting a year anyway!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Not me who ever we are bringing in is sitting a year anyway!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
I don't think we are getting either of them.

TOSR on 8/4 said CO started off ranked 120 & he felt underrated. He is about to be vilified and should jump into the 4 star stratosphere. He hasn't taken any visits and lists offers from Miami, Md, SH, DePaul, Xavier, Pitt & USC.

UCLA, Tex & Louisville have reached out recently.

onuaku.jpg
42662072E.jpg
Thats guys shooting form makes Anrize look like Steph Curry

My only memories of AO shooting FT's I choose to retain involve him knocking them down against Villanova during the 34,616 game. The roof nearly came off when he hit the second one after the and-1 when he was falling backwards.

Man, that team was freaking good!

I like him!
Strange. Same position/s, similar height.
Totally different game than bro.
Like Francis mentioned, more straight up. Imagine if he had AO's footwork in the low post?
Dang.

Strange. Same position/s, similar height.
Totally different game than bro.
Like Francis mentioned, more straight up. Imagine if he had AO's footwork in the low post?
Dang.

He is only 16 and he is already 6-10 250!!

Also AO was a late developing player in HS CO is better at the same age
I saw AO's first practice at SU. I came away very impressed with his footwork. It was the best I had seen from one of our bigs at that stage in development. Hope he gets a shot with the Suns as he's been through a lot and not given up the fight.

I saw AO's first practice at SU. I came away very impressed with his footwork. It was the best I had seen from one of our bigs at that stage in development. Hope he gets a shot with the Suns as he's been through a lot and not given up the fight.
It's sick that DC's footwork is better. DC will be the best big we've ever had when all is said and done.

It's sick that DC's footwork is better. DC will be the best big we've ever had when all is said and done.
Why do you think DC2 has better footwork than AO?