Injury Report | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Injury Report

He’s the backup but not the 2nd best qb on roster.

Gamble if they let a 4-8 season develop bc of an absurd red shirt. Need wins if ED is out

As much as it would be exciting to see Tommy if Eric were out, this is a staff looking at the future not just this year. And with Dungey’s balls out style of play, we may need Tommy next year as opposed to hoping he can use his redshirt next year. Use it now have him as the clear number 2 next year if Eric gets hurt. In the meantime let’s get to 6 wins somehow!

Tommy gun will not play zero chance. He worked the scout team this week meaning The General took most of the reps and Culpeper took the rest.

Before the season started, I remember reading something that college football was looking into letting a player play three games and red shirting. Is this something that is still being considered?

I don’t see how TD sees playing time ahead of Rex today or for the rest of the season.

Could be a good thing to keep him off it.

He’s been in a boot and was on crutches until Wednesday. Chance he plays though. We’ll see how he feels during warmups.

Last edited:

Gamble if they let a 4-8 season develop bc of an absurd red shirt. Need wins if ED is out

There’s also a matter of on field experience with this offense.

Last edited:
There’s also a matter of in field experience with this offense.

Agreed bees. BC used matt Ryan vs us in the sombrero game and he got smoked. However he was pretty damn good for remainder. I lean on give the horses a run

Part of the reason why we keep finding ourselves trying to claw out bowl eligibility is because we keep running guys onto the field trying to win now.

I'm sick of it.

Dungey looking good. Running around fired up, running reps with the ones. Shocked if he doesn't play.

Dungey looking good. Running around fired up, running reps with the ones. Shocked if he doesn't play.
I heard a chiropractor and podiatrist are on call drinking beers in 320 to come down and work on Dungey if need be.

I heard a chiropractor and podiatrist are on call drinking beers in 320 to come down and work on Dungey if need be.
drunk.jpg