Inside Lacrosse is predicting 10K for Sunday | Syracusefan.com

Inside Lacrosse is predicting 10K for Sunday

GoSU96

Living Legend
That would be a big surprise, very cool, but a surprise.

No way theres that many, will be lucky to get half that.

This could be a special game, not enough pub. This could be an old school up and down the field game.

SU depth and scoring from all six spots on offense vs three high flyers. I really hope SU is willing to push tempo.

This could be a special game, not enough pub. This could be an old school up and down the field game.

SU depth and scoring from all six spots on offense vs three high flyers. I really hope SU is willing to push tempo.

It will absolutely be a great game the lack of pub is due to the fact the game is this early in the season and despite the Thompsons Albany Lax is not a household game. This should be a really good game, if and thats a big if Syracuse can slow down Lyle I think Syracuse can get a lead and keep it. I certainly expect a very close game, would be suprised if SU lost thought based on the fact that Desko and Co know exactly what there going to see from the Thompsons and Albanys D is really not that good outside of the goalie who isnt bad but has periods where he cant stop anything.

1. I would be shocked if there is 7500 fans there on Sunday. Maybe with all three games they might get close to that for the entire day.
2. SU wins this game by 4+ goals. That year Albany surprised SU with switching Lyle to attack. This year there will be no suprises, lelan will have his defense ready and hungry. All stars were in alignment last year and Albany squeaked out a win, I just don't see this SU team getting out so slow after watching them last week.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom