Inside Lacrosse Media Day - Hayes McGinley | Syracusefan.com

Inside Lacrosse Media Day - Hayes McGinley

Yikes, didn't hear that either. That's no good. Really hope we get Staats now as the midfield depth continues to be depleted.

The Post-Standard managed ONE whole story yesterday, and it was all about Galasso.

Not surprised that Rahme would have the best article.

Yikes, didn't hear that either. That's no good. Really hope we get Staats now as the midfield depth continues to be depleted.

Ugh, again while not devestating its another loss thats chipping away at our projected depth and firepower. Whats most disconcerning is that guys are dropping before practice even starts, once the team starts putting work in you know someone else is going down as well.

The good news is that Syracuse should have a lot of options at midfield, from Lecky and Loy to guys like Galasso, Ward, Walters, Weston, Jeff Desko, Evans, Forkin...etc. I could even see them playing Dylan Maltz there if they need the firepower.

The Post-Standard managed ONE whole story yesterday, and it was all about Galasso.

Not surprised that Rahme would have the best article.

The good news is that based on Deskos comments it appears there is some calvary still on the way, hopefully that includes Staats.

I think we'll see much more of Maltz than we projected, I think this kid can push for more and more time this year!

OCC Winter Semester runs until Jan 14. Grades come out Jan 16.

Whether or not he gets here... Its stinks that he will miss a week plus of practice, plus obviously all of Fall ball that he was not able to attend. Think we will need to temper our expectations on what he can give us in the near term. Maybe Desko will use him like he did Cody, slowly breaking him in until he can unleash him in the playoffs???

Situational Middie or ManUp guy initially?