Class of 2016 - Interesting read for those anti-star ppl | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Interesting read for those anti-star ppl

But couldn't this analysis simply be proving that successful teams get their classes ranked higher?

No, just the opposite. Class rankings correlate to winning across the board and are predictive of future success or lack thereof. This is true for the most successful teams, the middle of the road teams, and the bottom.

No - I've been consistent in this. I think those numbers are solid. There is a correlation.

I think your point on it being a baseline was kind of what I was getting at. You said it better ;).

And obviously the other variables all add to and re-enforce the recruiting numbers.

Some of Coyles comment were very encouraging re:recruiting...

Today at least, we are on the same page Cusian. I agree about Coyle and will be very interested in seeing what his vision is for the Dome.

Today at least, we are on the same page Cusian. I agree about Coyle and will be very interested in seeing what his vision is for the Dome.
Coyle will no doubt reach his own conclusions about the future of the Dome. And his input on the issue will be welcomed. But the final decisions on how to renovate will be made far above his pay grade.