Interesting tidbit about Taj Harris | Syracusefan.com

Interesting tidbit about Taj Harris

JRHEETER

All American
Taj just posted on his Instagram that if Syracuse makes a bowl game this season, he only needs to average 80 yards per game to become the all time leading receiver in yards for Syracuse.

If Syracuse doesn’t make a bowl game it averages out to 87 yards a game.

Havent fact checked it all but found it fascinating that it was seemingly pretty attainable for him.

He needs 1,035 yards to break Ish's career record. If he eclipses the mark, he'll be just the 7th Cuse receiver to eclipse 1,000 yards in a season, but the 4th under Babers.

Said another way, if he gets 1,000 yards, the offensive line is probably much improved from last season.

He's our most established star on offense, and a senior. I think he's lined up to have a huge season.
And he can come back for another year. Although, if he doesn't want the * he's going to want to break it this year.

Taj just posted on his Instagram that if Syracuse makes a bowl game this season, he only needs to average 80 yards per game to become the all time leading receiver in yards for Syracuse.

If Syracuse doesn’t make a bowl game it averages out to 87 yards a game.

Havent fact checked it all but found it fascinating that it was seemingly pretty attainable for him.

why would he post that?

Gilbert needs to get creative to find ways to get the ball in Harris’s hands. They need to move him all over the field.

I always liked Taj, even when he acted like a nut. He has some flash on the field. Wish we would have had a better offensive line and passing QB to take a little more advantage of his talent.

Im not sure? Probably because he is excited about the chance of setting a record?

I didn’t expect you to have the answer. Just never seen a player post about a record they might set.

I just want to say I didn’t really care that he posted it

I just was shocked that he was that close.

I mean we knew he was good but I definitely didn’t think he would be that close to setting the record.