Interview Questions For Next SU AD | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Interview Questions For Next SU AD

My answers to questions 1 & 2: "Whatever it takes to get them to sign on the dotted line"

My answers to questions 3,4,5 & 6: "Whatever it takes to get them to sign on the dotted line"

Finally, someone else that gets it.

You've got my vote.

The title of your thread is Interview Questions For Next SU AD. I'm pretty sure we did not misunderstand.
Exactly. And since everyone here is poking so many holes in his flawed post and silly questions all he can do is now attack me and divert attention from himself. :rolleyes:
My goodness...you find controversy in a post where I express an opinion that people have different opinions?

And I am a racist. Just like you. We should hang!

LOL! Very funny!

Exactly. And since everyone here is poking so many holes in his flawed post and silly questions all he can do is now attack me and divert attention from himself. :rolleyes:

LOL! Very funny!

You have to remember. This is a message board. It is a diversion. Nobody is "attacking" anybody.

When you responded to my post - to try to zing me - I asked you very sincerely to offer up the kinds of answers to questions that you would like the AD to address.

I asked you that because you have made a lot of noise over the years that you don't like the way the department is run or don't like how the department treats the fans.

You chose not to respond. And that was a shame because your insight would have been interesting - right or wrong.

You understand that I have responded to a number of your posts negatively because I have sensed that you take some weird joy out of the football program's failures. You seem to pop up after the losses and not the wins. And I have also taken issue with your public announcement that you were giving up your season tickets, seeing it as presumptuous and needlessly negative.

I can understand that you have had issues with that - it obviously bothers you.

So, when you read another poster disagree with one of my posts or take issue with one of my points of view, you are quick to join in and try to go after me.

I get it.

That's okay - it's part of the process and it's part of what makes this board entertaining.

But, in this instance I think you missed a chance to offer a point of view that a prospective AD might find helpful.

OrangePA said:
I would hire you in a heartbeat. Relentless, confident, well-educated. Come to Philly Millhouse!

I'd volunteer to be the office admin for this one, free of charge. But I get to sit in on all the meetings.

You seem to pop up after the losses and not the wins. .
Again, I post after EVERY game every year. It's not my fault the team only won 3 games last year and there have been previous years where they won in the 3-4 range :rolleyes:

By this logic everyone here only seems to post after the losses:bang:

Don't worry so much about me and my posting habits! Enjoy your Saturday ;)

Last edited:
That's not true.
It's absolutely 100% true. Problem is when I say the positive stuff after a "win" some of you ignore it totally so it goes un-noticed. But godforbid I point out flaws and say some negative things (after losses) some of you flip out and just focus on that for days on end. But I am on this board after every game, win or lose!

I am really shocked that some of you actually care about this. But whatever, this website saves every post and goes back many years. If you got the time and care enough, you can do research and look it up yourself. Facts don't lie!

It's absolutely 100% true. Problem is when I say the positive stuff after a "win" some of you ignore it totally so it goes un-noticed. But godforbid I point out flaws and say some negative things (after losses) some of you flip out and just focus on that for days on end. But I am on this board after every game, win or lose!

I am really shocked that some of you actually care about this. But whatever, this website saves every post and goes back many years. If you got the time and care enough, you can do research and look it up yourself. Facts don't lie!

You have any links to after the Missouri or Lville games.

All I could find was this beauty.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/culture-of-losing.33828/#post-380965

Way to divert the point. You still haven't be able to prove I don't post after every game, because you can't. You and your little buddy seem to care way too much about my posting habits. I made a wrong prediction on a game or two, oh well. Pretty sure everyone here has done that. Otherwise everyone here would be a millionaire and be making boatloads of money just betting every game and getting it right each week. The original point was I post after every game win or lose (why you and your 1 other buddy care I will never know) and you have failed to prove I don't

Way to divert the point. You still haven't be able to prove I don't post after every game, because you can't. You and your little buddy seem to care way too much about my posting habits. I made a wrong prediction on a game or two, oh well. Pretty sure everyone here has done that. Otherwise everyone here would be a millionaire and be making boatloads of money just betting every game and getting it right each week. The original point was I post after every game win or lose (why you and your 1 other buddy care I will never know) and you have failed to prove I don't

You mean I have to prove the nonexistence of posts that don't exist and can't be searched for?

You made a wrong prediction on a game or two?

You said there was NO way SU was going to win a bunch of games, which they then preceded to do.

You mean I have to prove the nonexistence of posts that don't exist and can't be searched for?

You made a wrong prediction on a game or two?

You said there was NO way SU was going to win a bunch of games, which they then preceded to do.
The posts are there. Believe what you want. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Have a good one!