Invoices are posted | Syracusefan.com

Invoices are posted

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
I’m not really sure what I had been paying for two seats in 303, but they want $715 for the pair this year. I think I was paying $500ish. Looks like a 40% increase.

My season tickets went up $75 per ticket for Section 210 / Row A ($225 per seat) which I my opinion is more than fair since they were ridiculously underpriced.

Also it was great to see the university brought back the $99 season tickets and priced a lot of seats in the 300 level at $125.
957A287B-7192-41AC-99FD-1E14E8024E23.jpeg

Is anyone getting this error message when attempting to pay their invoice?

4F116D8E-7A2C-4911-9738-D4C48279BC1A.jpeg

Reactions: FAL
so they say that some of the ticket is tax deductible. that would mean only if you file long form now and have a large number of deductions to get past the new limits?

I’m not really sure what I had been paying for two seats in 303, but they want $715 for the pair this year. I think I was paying $500ish. Looks like a 40% increase.
So still the greatest value in the entire country. Great news.

When will we see our season tickets in our Cuse.com account?

If you like the all 22 view those $99 seats are a steal. When I didn’t mind the stairs like liked sitting on the top row.

Kind of surprised by the big price increase. Covid kept fans away. The team's performance kept fans away. So we are bringing people back with high priced tickets? By all means jack up the individual ND tix or new season tickets. But for existing STHs it feels like a punishment. We went 2-4 vs FBS teams at home last year, kept Dino, and have to pay more. My tickets come out to $93.39 a game now. Last season they were $71.96 per game. Pretty sure this year is a good $6 more per game than any prior season I have had them. Hopefully parking doesn't get jacked up as well.

My season tickets went up $75 per ticket for Section 210 / Row A ($225 per seat) which I my opinion is more than fair since they were ridiculously underpriced.

Also it was great to see the university brought back the $99 season tickets and priced a lot of seats in the 300 level at $125.
View attachment 213421
Someone messed up the colors on C and D. Those $125 tix are a great bargin. You can get 35 yard line seats in that price range, just a little high up.

Kind of surprised by the big price increase. Covid kept fans away. The team's performance kept fans away. So we are bringing people back with high priced tickets? By all means jack up the individual ND tix or new season tickets. But for existing STHs it feels like a punishment. We went 2-4 vs FBS teams at home last year, kept Dino, and have to pay more. My tickets come out to $93.39 a game now. Last season they were $71.96 per game. Pretty sure this year is a good $6 more per game than any prior season I have had them. Hopefully parking doesn't get jacked up as well.
dude, tickets were and still are dirt cheap and fans don't come. Pricing isn't an excuse here...

dude, tickets were and still are dirt cheap and fans don't come. Pricing isn't an excuse here...
The point was there is no demand for SU football at the prior pricing. There will be less demand with the new pricing. We will probably lose some STHs or have STHs downgrade to lower priced sections. How is that good business?

How is Wagner worth over $90 a ticket for me? Even if you knock that game down to $60 and spread the $30 over the other 6 games, are Louisville, Purdue, UVA, NC State worth $100 per game?

Agreed very disappointed in this increase. It won’t help season ticket sales, renewals or getting new fans in.

However, I’ll be there in my same section as always this fall in the 300s

If you like the all 22 view those $99 seats are a steal. When I didn’t mind the stairs like liked sitting on the top row.
The only advantage is the FG viewing. Can’t really see plays develop vertically and you lose all sense of proximity to the first downs.

The point was there is no demand for SU football at the prior pricing. There will be less demand with the new pricing. ...

It is hard to argue with this.

Probably why they designated so many $125 sections around the building. Cold comfort to people who like their seats/neighbors, but at least there shouldn't be a price barrier for most existing ticketholders who just want to be in the building.

The point was there is no demand for SU football at the prior pricing. There will be less demand with the new pricing. We will probably lose some STHs or have STHs downgrade to lower priced sections. How is that good business?

How is Wagner worth over $90 a ticket for me? Even if you knock that game down to $60 and spread the $30 over the other 6 games, are Louisville, Purdue, UVA, NC State worth $100 per game?
Meh. We don’t know what the value is due to Covid. Lots of fans didn’t turn out and a % was due to Covid hassle or concerns. I’d bet more fall into this category than “we stink!” - still a great value compared to other programs

I think the view from the endzones is much better than the sidelines for actually watching most of the game.. the width of the field spacing is much more important than the depth of field spacing on 90% of the plays.

what you lose is when the game goes to the far end at times. with the new scoreboards you can get the sideline view anytime you want it.. you dont get reverse at all

It is hard to argue with this.

Probably why they designated so many $125 sections around the building. Cold comfort to people who like their seats/neighbors, but at least there shouldn't be a price barrier for most existing ticketholders who just want to be in the building.
there would seem to be more than enough room for groups to stay around together at cheaper price pts..

at some point they had to fix the pricing. easier now if demand is somewhat flat than later if the product gets better.

its like arguing about nickel candy going up to 10cents. still cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom