IPF Announcement.. Steel up 8/13/14 pics, video | Syracusefan.com

IPF Announcement.. Steel up 8/13/14 pics, video

CuseLegacy

Bux0SVCIYAACePE.jpg:large

F
Bonaventure is putting in a new synthetic surface playing field for soccer and rugby. They have a live camera with which one can watch real time construction. Question is, why can't Cuse do the same for the IPF? Yeah, I'm calling y'all out.

First and foremost, this is Syracuse and we don't mess around. Second of all it's not "hard nosed" to watch from a camera. Real men go down to the construction site and help lift the beam into place. In conclusion, watching the renovation of a soccer/rugby field is for p*%^#%}!

I think that about sums it up.
Mad love to you brother I'm just messing with ya. Or am I?

OrangeXtreme said:
That's the first time I ever received an invitation to watch an erection.

I'm sorry, didn't you receive your invitation to the pants party?

Attachments

• image-2654626782.jpg
    image-2654626782.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 110
Can't remember the original title of the thread but that there was some funny **** with not many misses. Good work.

PeteCalvin 's mom will be there. There isn't an erection within 100 miles of Onondaga county that she doesn't try to get her hands on.

I should have read down a few more posts before I gave Joe a pass. Enjoy your moment, JC. I will have my revenge. I should have known better when I saw that you had tagged me in this thread. But you always did like to tag guys whenever erections were the topic.

Bonaventure is putting in a new synthetic surface playing field for soccer and rugby. They have a live camera with which one can watch real time construction. Question is, why can't Cuse do the same for the IPF? Yeah, I'm calling y'all out.
they did have public cameras up back in '07 on the life science project

This was blocked for me at work, or I would've commented earlier, but I probably saw 3, maybe 4 Fresh Prince shows...1x each, 25 years ago at least...and I can tell u, with a fair amount of certainty, that Carlton is dancing to 'Its Not Unusual' by the great Tom Jones.

That's an affirmative Ghost Rider.