Is Dickie V related to Craft? | Syracusefan.com

Is Dickie V related to Craft?

If Craft was such a special defender maybe they should've flipped him over to cover Hardaway. He's single-handedly keeping Michigan in this game.

the fact that he feels he's an NBA player is scary

I'll give Craft a tiny bit of credit, in one of the games a few weeks ago they said they asked him about opposing fans complaints that he fouls a lot - and he said he fouls on every single play, he just knows they can't call them all.

Still find him annoying - and Dickie V just makes it worse.

images

By all accounts he's a solid kid on and off the court.

Craft is Awesome. He would have mcw shitting And I'm vein serious

Craft currantly handing the game back to Michigan on those last two posessions. Good college player, gives great effert but he is limited on the offfensive end and if the refs called fouls he would be riding the pine more than playing.

Craft is Awesome. He would have mcw shitting And I'm vein serious
even if he was/is, he doesn't deserve to be talked about 90% of the telecast

He thinks hes an NBA player LMAO!

The kid has the work ethic to improve his jumper, which is all he really needs to secure a spot on a roster. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns himself into a much better shooter over the summer.

The kid has the work ethic to improve his jumper, which is all he really needs to secure a spot on a roster. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns himself into a much better shooter over the summer.

Don't you think he's been working on it over the last say 12 summers? Guys can improve sure, but even with a jumper he will foul out in the NBA in no time. You cannot hand check on the perimeter and thats his whole game on defefense. He's nothing special as a pg even with a jumper on at the next level and he's too small to play the 2.

even Tirico is being abducted by Dickie V... he's even overdoing it to cater to Dick's man-love

What annoys me the most about craft is that acts like he never fouls. His reactions are just annoying, meanwhile he gets away with much more.

What annoys me the most about craft is that acts like he never fouls. His reactions are just annoying, meanwhile he gets away with much more.

Its humorus when they replay his great defense and he almost always has a hand pushing on the offensive players front hip. So he is slowing their progress and knows as soon as they try to change direction. No one ever points it out when they show the replays on TV but its glaringly obvious.

could you imagine if he played on duke ,,, he's be pushing him for first team all american and Player of the year

could you imagine if he played on duke ,,, he's be pushing him for first team all american and Player of the year

Imagine how bad his NBA team would be if he were an NBA GM.

Its humorus when they replay his great defense and he almost always has a hand pushing on the offensive players front hip. So he is slowing their progress and knows as soon as they try to change direction. No one ever points it out when they show the replays on TV but its glaringly obvious.
But he gives it his all, unlike every other player. BS

Good looking "scrappy" players like Craft get away with a lot in college basketball compared to "athletic" players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom