Is Roberson capable of playing 2G | Syracusefan.com

Is Roberson capable of playing 2G

Tony DeFranco

2nd String
This is the thinnest I can imagine a team can be at guard - we literally have ZERO depth - God forbid something happens to Ennis - or even Cooney for that matter - seeing Cooney is mostly a shooter only (I understand he can dribble and he's smart) isn't Roberson supposed to be an excellent shooter? he could help for length defensively - I believe Ennis played every minute in the second half

This is the thinnest I can imagine a team can be at guard - we literally have ZERO depth - God forbid something happens to Ennis - or even Cooney for that matter - seeing Cooney is mostly a shooter only (I understand he can dribble and he's smart) isn't Roberson supposed to be an excellent shooter? he could help for length defensively - I believe Ennis played every minute in the second half

Maybe you're thinking of BJ, I think he is the frosh forward who its been suggested might be able to play guard.

Tony DeFranco said:

He's not an excellent shooter. 12-15 ft is probably his range right now.

No

Guard Depth, my best guess
Ennis
Cooney
SilentG
Buss
BJ

Big time growing pains if Buss or BJ play guard due to injury, but if it comes to that, I am not concerned as they are both talented in their own respective games. Let's just hope that anything unforeseen happens early in the season as opposed to tourney time. This all said, I don't think Roberson plays a single minute at the 2.

He's not an excellent shooter. 12-15 ft is probably his range right now.
Agree. He can hit the three, but he should stick to medium jumpers and the paint until he unyips himself.
Trevor: teach this kid, man! Or go out scamming on girls with Beast in tow. It works for confidence. Plus, getting lei'd is always fun.

so this is your first year as a fan? Welcome

. Plus, getting lei'd is always fun

th

Unless it is by a dog!

With the way Ennis and Cooney were playing offense last night it appeared there was no depth.

Gbinije had a rough turnover in the second half against minny, lost his calmness and got pulled for it. Two games in a row he got little to no second half minutes.

Anyone can play the 2G. Doesn't mean he'll play it well of course, but sure, we can stick him out there and see what shenanigans unfold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom