Isaiah Jones transferring to New Mexico | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Isaiah Jones transferring to New Mexico

What could have been if he did not get injured in Purdue game last year. Seemed like he would flash excellence then he disappeared.
I thought he was injured this year but was available for almost every game. I think he did something off the field to lose snaps so drastically.

No loss I don’t think he even managed 10 receptions.

Retain Alford and OG only and bring in completely new WRs for speed/quickness/slot.

His skill set seemed to be run some nice routes and maybe make a contested catch.

When playing hurt he couldn do either and the little we saw this year he couldnt create any separation and he had few chances to do much.

He had a shoulder injury that seemed to lingering with a brace and couldnt really run by anyone.

He needed to be in sets where he could be the 3rd/4th option and I think with Gasden occupying people he would have been a nice piece of a puzzle at times.

His skill set seemed to be run some nice routes and maybe make a contested catch.

When playing hurt he couldn do either and the little we saw this year he couldnt create any separation and he had few chances to do much.

He had a shoulder injury that seemed to lingering with a brace and couldnt really run by anyone.

He needed to be in sets where he could be the 3rd/4th option and I think with Gasden occupying people he would have been a nice piece of a puzzle at times.

He was Shraders go to guy before OG and had a nice chemistry with Jones before the shoulder injury.

He was Shraders go to guy before OG and had a nice chemistry with Jones before the shoulder injury.
Yup.. And It also was a factor that Shrader really had an effective distance of about 20-25 yds down field. But jones was hurt, then hurt again in 22 and then again in 23.

Be interesting to see what develops of him there. Had the physical tools to be successful but couldn’t stay healthy here.
It will be a good follow.. But for the promise he showed in making some tough catches he seemed to struggle to get any separation to make the throws easier on the QB.

Frustrating, huge potential, injury prone though, could never stay healthy and on the field

I really wanted Isaiah to blow up this year and thought it was going to happen. D@mn injuries! Good luck Mr. Jones!

I thought this year he was somewhat healthy and just fell out of the rotation? Either way good luck to him.

I thought he was injured this year but was available for almost every game. I think he did something off the field to lose snaps so drastically.

No loss I don’t think he even managed 10 receptions.

Retain Alford and OG only and bring in completely new WRs for speed/quickness/slot.

He wore a massive kneebrace, no idea how anyone could run and cut with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom