Class of 2014 - Isaiah Whitehead | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaiah Whitehead

He can be the next DJ Rivera! Gonna be interesting to see Syracuse beat the s*** out of my alma mater.

oh nice a BU alum! i grew up 20 mins south so very familiar- love the hoops arena and always try to catch a game when im home for the holidays even if they are awful. Hopefully dempsey can get things in the right direction.

The problem with IW is he keeps on adding teams to his list. Schools are going to be shying away because they have to be worrying for a few reasons. Are handlers looking for the best $ituation? How is he affording all of these unofficial visits? Is he going to be academically eligible? If I was a coach, I wouldn't recruit him at all!!!

The problem with IW is he keeps on adding teams to his list. Schools are going to be shying away because they have to be worrying for a few reasons. Are handlers looking for the best $ituation? How is he affording all of these unofficial visits? Is he going to be academically eligible? If I was a coach, I wouldn't recruit him at all!!!

I'm with ya. Too much headache for 1 year of his service.

Probably right. Might be too much of a distraction.

IW, a top 15 talent, has gotten zero interest from schools like UK, Kansas, Duke, UNC, while Cuse and UCLA have backed away. At this point why are new lesser schools being added to the mix? Beginning to realize why.

You are forgetting the tall blonde scandanavian stock women.
You like fat dumb blondes?who border onAmazon freaky tall and muscular? Well I guess that beats Serena Williams!!

It's funny because as I remember it, the Lance Stephenson recruitment went the same way. Started out with all the big names and then slowly teams seemed to back off for whatever reason(academics, filled their spots, handlers, etc.). In the end, everyone kind of gave a shrug when he went to Cincy.

I would say he ends up at Minnesota or Indiana but who really knows at this point.

I'll throw a school out. How about Michigan.st? They have missed on all their major pg targets and need to fill that spot /w Appling graduating. I think ultimately he wants to prove he can play the point b/c he is a little undersized to play the 2 in the NBA.

This kid have academic probs? The lack of big name schools is astonishing. He's grade a talent. Sure fire nba lottery pick.

Internet blowing up with possible news that Rick P. has lost his top commit for 2014 in 2G JaQuan Lyle. Probably been poached by PayCal. Whitehead to the Cards - calling it.

Internet blowing up with possible news that Rick P. has lost his top commit for 2014 in 2G JaQuan Lyle. Probably been poached by PayCal. Whitehead to the Cards - calling it.
The way this kid's going, I'm going a different route, my friend:

Hollywood Upstairs Medical College
Dr._Riviera.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors