Class of 2014 - Isaiah Whitehead | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaiah Whitehead

Can someone please tell me what the heckfire is going on in ChickenVille?
http://zagsblog.com/articles/jaquan-lyle-decommits-from-louisville/
"He is the second Louisville pledge to decommit in recent weeks, following Quentin Snider, who decommitted in July and then chose Illinois this week."

If that's not fishy, I don't know what is. No conspiracy theory going on, but really? Two in less than 3 months?
Weird.
image.jpg

It's absolutely amusing seeing dialogue from jabroni fans and recruiting homers for some of these schools. Sure, this board has been high on Whitehead, but since May we all HAD to have a Joseph commitment - never wavered. These guys go back and forth between Whitehead, Blackmon, Lyle, and whatever other prospect their team offers.

Whitehead is like that early blooming super hot chick that all they guys want.

SU was smart because althought Whitehead showed interest and SU did in return we were like the guy who asked with the girl down the street to the prom. After all she'd always been pretty hot, really smart and we had a really good relationship with her.

Lville is like the dude that just put off a chick they already had a date who who was really into them for a chance at this flighty really hot chick who's always sniffing around for something better.

Then their are all these guys like Minn just hanging around hoping to god that all the really big men on campus give up on Whitehead and somehow the hot chick has no one else but one of them to chose from.

Whitehead is like that early blooming super hot chick that all they guys want.

SU was smart because althought Whitehead showed interest and SU did in return we were like the guy who asked with the girl down the street to the prom. After all she'd always been pretty hot, really smart and we had a really good relationship with her.

Lville is like the dude that just put off a chick they already had a date who who was really into them for a chance at this flighty really hot chick who's always sniffing around for something better.

Then their are all these guys like Minn just hanging around hoping to god that all the really big men on campus give up on Whitehead and somehow the hot chick has no one else but one of them to chose from.

whitehead.jpg

Absolutely brilliant! Really captures Whitehead's thought process. Crean has a dozen red roses and big old box of chocolates somewhere.
140537.gif

Will you be mine? ;-)
Love,
Tommy

P.S. Got you a ring for your sweet sixteen . . . . . . and ours.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who feels dyslexic everytime I try to decipher
I don't get it either.

Twitter? I have absolutely no clue how to read those tweets...:confused:

I don't do the twitter but Evan Daniels saying that Ville isnt recruiting IW and the other tweet is from the gov of kentucky, Daniels is responding to that guy.

I don't normally look at 247 predictions, in fact, can't remember when before but I had to see what they were up to with respect to IW.
Minny 33
SHU 29
IU 21
SU 12
Ville 4

LOL!
Never seen them have 5 schools and you know Jerry changed his mind 200 times in the past year.
http://247sports.com/Player/Isaiah-Whitehead-18784/PlayerInstitutionPredictions
He flip-flopped again today. Nutty nutbar.

IW wants this drama. He said so on twitter recently, but that could be sarcasm. Who knows.
But this is very entertaining to me, considering we don't have lofty expectations.

In fact, I'm not sure any school does. I don't know, maybe Southwestern Missoura Technical State University, East Campus. Best guess. Maybe South Campus. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyle didn't decommit for no reason. He must know that IW is ticketed for Lville.

Maybe I don't understand recruiting that well but...

Why doesn't Boeheim just scoop up IW? Kids looking at... minne? SJU? SHU? blehhh IU? meh... only real competition is UL.

Is his head just too big for the dome? Whats going on.

Last edited:
Maybe I don't understand recruiting that well but...

Why doesn't Boeheim just scoop up IW? Kids looking at... minne? SJU? SHU? blehhh IU? meh... only real competition is UL.

Is his head just too big for the dome? Whats going on.

Maybe he will go to St. John's and form a back court of all players afraid to compete with Tyler Ennis back court with Sheed Jordan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom