Class of 2014 - Isaiah Whitehead | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Isaiah Whitehead

There is a growing number of people who are convinced that they are the same person. I'm not sure about that but I am sure about the fact that they are the reason there are more horse's a$$es in Kentucky than there are horses.
Calitino?
Pitinapari?
So many good combinations. Italian names just flow.
:)

Calitino, Pitinapari, it's what's for dinner!
i.e.
I'll have the Calitino over linguini and a bottle of Pitinapari.
I want Linguine with clam sauce right now.
BBQ and burgers were fun, but this really needs to be worked into the rotation:
em1d63_linguine_clam_sauce_lg.jpg

Telep on Whitehead's NBPA performance:

8. Whitehead had it cooking
There are times when Isaiah Whitehead’s shot selection, to me, is questionable. Here in Charlottesville, you’d have to tip your cap to him for being far more judicious. The young man was a bucket maker and he’s one of the top-end offensive talents in the class. He’s got tremendous belief in himself, his shot and his game. He’s got a short memory which serves him well. His approach will not be for every college coach, but those that don’t mind living through his questionable shots and trading them for big offensive outbursts will eyeball him as their guy.

NBPA Top 100 Camp video for Whitehead.

That kid is all about control. He has all the tools. If he stays under control he is so dangerous, wow.

i dont understand why kentucky hasn't offered this kid a scholarship. he seems to be sure fire nba talent to me. also, i find it ludicrus he isn't in the top 25. i must be watching the wrong tape.

UK is targeting two shooting guards both rated higher. Rashad Vaughn a consensus top 5 and Emmanuel Mudiay who is consensus top 10. They will only be interested in Whitehead if they miss on both. That's why they haven't offered. Which is fortunate for us. Whitehead is an offensive force and I hope we get him. To contest Duke and UNC regularly, Whitehead is the type of talent we need to get.

UK is targeting two shooting guards both rated higher. Rashad Vaughn a consensus top 5 and Emmanuel Mudiay who is consensus top 10. They will only be interested in Whitehead if they miss on both. That's why they haven't offered. Which is fortunate for us. Whitehead is an offensive force and I hope we get him. To contest Duke and UNC regularly, Whitehead is the type of talent we need to get.
We always have great guards, nothing's going to change that. Just because the school we are playing is Duke or UNC won't change that either.

We always have great guards, nothing's going to change that. Just because the school we are playing is Duke or UNC won't change that either.
Exactly, we will pee on their faces until they feel waterboarded. an ACC blue blood.

Haha sorry. But getting pee pee in the mouth being red carpet I had you pegged for a deranged individual. 30 seconds of that video will scar you for life. Its like voldemort, the video that shall not be named.

Except it has changed. For this year we are rolling out a frosh and a question mark. Looks like sg is our weakest position, not only next year but in the foreseeable future.

Lets hope it is temporary, but the quantity over quality attempt at a solution can have its drawbacks. Whitehead and Briscoe appear to not be able to clearly see a spot. It's unclear because one of the thousands we brought in might work out.

Except it has changed. For this year we are rolling out a frosh and a question mark. Looks like sg is our weakest position, not only next year but in the foreseeable future.

Lets hope it is temporary, but the quantity over quality attempt at a solution can have its drawbacks. Whitehead and Briscoe appear to not be able to clearly see a spot. It's unclear because one of the thousands we brought in might work out.

I don't know that I agree with that assessment. I agree that there are some unknowns, but if a few question marks get answered positively, the shooting guard position will be a strength this year and beyond. Gbinije and Cooney, if they make the sophomore jump, could really solidify that position, and BJ looks like a future stud.

Again, those are still question marks, but I'm guessing that we're going to someone [or multiple people] from that group step up in 2013-2014.

That kid is all about control. He has all the tools. If he stays under control he is so dangerous, wow.

What I like most about his video is how well he finishes through contact at the rim. He isn't quite the passer that Kaleb is, but he's got a lot of Dion in his game. Better step-back jumper, too.

I'm totally fine with Ennis, Mike G, Cooney, and BJ. Having the best front court IMO in the country will also help with the transition.

What I like most about his video is how well he finishes through contact at the rim. He isn't quite the passer that Kaleb is, but he's got a lot of Dion in his game. Better step-back jumper, too.
Yes, I was impressed with his outside shooting. Much better than I expected in both form and function.

Haha sorry. But getting pee pee in the mouth being red carpet I had you pegged for a deranged individual. 30 seconds of that video will scar you for life. Its like voldemort, the video that shall not be named.
I don't know what this video is, but I will never google it.
If you say 30 secs will scar you, I know it must be rough.

Never ever Google it. Its sh itty...literally.

I almost puked when I saw some if it. At first I was like ahhh this isn't bad...But then it happens and you gag in your mouth. You desperately try to get rid if that image and you never will. Never finished watching it and never will!!!

I almost puked when I saw some if it. At first I was like ahhh this isn't bad...But then it happens and you gag in your mouth. You desperately try to get rid if that image and you never will. Never finished watching it and never will!!!
Thanks for the head's up. I have seen some tough things in real life up close and at too young an age. Just happened to be "there" at the wrong time (just a small subset, a lady probably purposely falling to her death when I was 10 years old, went down the opening of an open stairwell, hard to describe and a bus I was supposed to take turning over on side, absolutely crazy, was also in elementary school, worked in lower manhattan, was there on 9/11 among others - that day, i punched a stop sign with every bit of anger i had).

Still, you never know what will trigger that reflex, but I don't want to find out. I was curious enough to watch every angle of the Kevin Ware injury like an idiot! Will never watch that one again.