It all comes down to this... | Syracusefan.com

It all comes down to this...

bothsocksup

Starter
Im assuming the next 48 hours determines whether this class goes out with a bang, or with a whimper. Biggest recruiting weekend since I've been a poster on any site. Very exciting!

Im assuming the next 48 hours determines whether this class goes out with a bang, or with a whimper. Biggest recruiting weekend since I've been a poster on any site. Very exciting!

The only one that I don't feel confident about is EO. How's the weather up there this weekend? Is there a hoops game?

Would like to see Laray Smith and Malik Brown added to the list of commits, although Brown has said he is taking things very slow.

The staff is also working on a JUCO weekend in January FWIW

Ha! As if you haven't had the Saturday night tilt against Monmouth circled on your calendar for weeks! ;)
Who would miss the first ever meeting between these power house schools?

Ha! As if you haven't had the Saturday night tilt against Monmouth circled on your calendar for weeks! ;)

You can throw out their records when those 2 schools meet.

Don't get your hopes up regarding EO. It's pretty much a paid weekend with his friends. I'd be thrilled if he came here but don't count on it.

Don't get your hopes up regarding EO. It's pretty much a paid weekend with his friends. I'd be thrilled if he came here but don't count on it.
That is exactly how I am going to approach it. In the back of my mind I am going to hold out hope, knowing that he falls in love at each of his visits and this one is with all of his buddies. Just maybe he will see that he can help build something special with his friends.

Nolan, bless his heart, has stated for months that LaRay is a foregone conclusion to SU.

That is exactly how I am going to approach it. In the back of my mind I am going to hold out hope, knowing that he falls in love at each of his visits and this one is with all of his buddies. Just maybe he will see that he can help build something special with his friends.

After he cancelled his announcement in July, this has been my approach. I felt good back then, but now I have very little expectation. It would be a nice surprise, but expect him to enjoy hanging with his NYC friends. He'll announce either UF or Clemson in the next couple of weeks.

Nolan, bless his heart, has stated for months that LaRay is a foregone conclusion to SU.
I've been stating the same since the summer...

As have I. Believe the coaches wanted Laray to announce this weekend to build the excitement for Ebo and other uncommitteds in town.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Agreed. Laray will be Orange. I think he held out hope for Oregon, but they were never going to offer based on other RBs coming in. You can't have too much talent, but I'm curious as to how the RB depth chart shakes out over the next couple of years. Maybe a couple switch to DB or LB.

Does anyone have the full list of visitors? I'd be interested to know who is coming besides the NYC 3.

Also, Ebo has even tweeted were not in final two. He is just coming up to see some friends. Focus on the kids we still have a chance on.

It is a longshot, Ebo's list has changed multiple times over this cycle. Cant say it cant change again. He also didnt say he was coming up JUST to see friends. He did say he wanted to visit to make sure that he wasnt making a mistake by not having SU on his final list.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ebo, Gus, Laray, Zach, Austin, Devan, Malik Brown, Luke Arciniega...

per 247: Trevon Trejo & Tigi Hill
per scout Josh Kirkland & Darius Kelly.

That's five Jucos... Is anyone else really concerned about the high number of Juco prospects popping up on our visit list?

The only one that I don't feel confident about is EO. How's the weather up there this weekend? Is there a hoops game?
It is 43 out right now, light rain. Tomorrow is supposed to be 50 degrees. 50% chance of rain. Sunday is supposed to be partly sunny, high of 41.

That's five Jucos... Is anyone else really concerned about the high number of Juco prospects popping up on our visit list?
There is at least one thread devoted entirely to that question.

I've been stating the same since the summer...
Unfortunately, the ski in your last name hurts the credibility some.

Ski is in my last name too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom